Welcome to The FlyingGiants! - please login or click this bar to join our community...

Welcome to The FlyingGiants Community! We're all about fun, and inside you'll find the greatest, friendliest, and most helpful group of people around! If this is your first time visiting, please check out site, and click here to sign up! We hope to see you soon!!

Go Back   FlyingGiants > Competition Corner > IMAC Forums & Discussions > General IMAC Discussions
Forgot your password? Create a new account

Old 05-28-2009, 09:59 PM   #1
FixedWing172
www.stansphotos.com

Default Aresti Drawing Program?

Does anyone know where I could find a free program that would allow me to draw Aresti figures? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Stan

Last edited by FixedWing172; 05-29-2009 at 01:24 AM.
FixedWing172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:36 PM   #2
1bwana1
Bad-ass Super Contributor!

Awards Showcase
F3A TEAM USA SUPPORTER!: F3A TEAM USA SUPPORTER! - Issue reason: You are BAD ASS, Thank you for supporting the 2009 F3A TEAM USA! 
Total Awards: 1
Default Re: Arresti Drawing Program?

Sorry, I don't know of a free one. I think everyone is using the Aresti Library for Visio to draw sequences.

http://www.worldaerobatics.com/Aresti2009/Software.htm
1bwana1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:40 AM   #3
Judge
Sink Stinks!!

Awards Showcase
F3A TEAM USA SUPPORTER!: F3A TEAM USA SUPPORTER! - Issue reason: You are BAD ASS, Thank you for supporting the 2009 F3A TEAM USA! 

That is the only program I am aware of and you have to buy it along with Visio. But it is an easy program to use and actually a lot of fun to play with.

And just to be a Nit Picker it is spelled Aresti with just 1 "R"

Here is the official website:

http://www.arestisystem.com/english/home/

And the new section dedicated to scale aerobatics:

http://www.arestisystem.com/english/catalogue/RCing.htm

Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:53 AM   #4
1bwana1

Awards Showcase

Oh good, I spelled it right. Do I get a star this week Bill? You guys practicing anytime soon? I might be able to join you. I'm going to try and make the contest on the 6th, 7th.
1bwana1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 05:50 AM   #5
Wayne
Learn how to work Kid.

Awards Showcase
FlyingGiants Good Dude Award: For stepping up to the plate, being a part of a fundraising effort for a good cause. Thank you. - Issue reason: Thank you very much for helping with the recent donation drive. Hall of Fame/Shame Award: FlyingGiant's Hall of Inductee - Issue reason: is a prolific community member, and self proclaimed master of hype. Wayne made a bet with Biff that he could take any thread topic to 15 pages, no problem. The cooking a hamburger thread was born. In less than 12 hours there were close to 200 replies -- A 
Total Awards: 2

Stan,

I have used this program to draw up sequences.
Its free.

http://www.aerobatics.org.il/olan/
Wayne is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 06:52 AM   #6
NCFR "Lucky"

Awards Showcase
FlyingGiants Good Dude Award: For stepping up to the plate, being a part of a fundraising effort for a good cause. Thank you. - Issue reason: Thank you very much for helping with the recent donation drive. 

If you want to use it to draw unknown to practice, there are several unknowns posted on the Desert Aircraft website under the Tucson Shootout.

I am sure this was explained before, but why are the national unknowns not posted anymore??
NCFR "Lucky" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 06:58 AM   #7
Wayne
Learn how to work Kid.

Awards Showcase
FlyingGiants Good Dude Award: For stepping up to the plate, being a part of a fundraising effort for a good cause. Thank you. - Issue reason: Thank you very much for helping with the recent donation drive. Hall of Fame/Shame Award: FlyingGiant's Hall of Inductee - Issue reason: is a prolific community member, and self proclaimed master of hype. Wayne made a bet with Biff that he could take any thread topic to 15 pages, no problem. The cooking a hamburger thread was born. In less than 12 hours there were close to 200 replies -- A 
Total Awards: 2

Keef,

I was posting them every Monday for a while but was asked by the sequence committee to stop doing that.
They didnt want them floating around online.
Wayne is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:24 AM   #8
Anscrew
No guts No glory!

Send a message via MSN to Anscrew

u want a free program???

AutoCAD does it well!

www.autodesk.com

"Hey man, Ima pylon racer, not an IMAC prof."
"Sure man, I'll get right on that! "
Anscrew is offline   Reply With Quote