Welcome to The FlyingGiants! - please login or click this bar to join our community...

Welcome to The FlyingGiants Community! We're all about fun, and inside you'll find the greatest, friendliest, and most helpful group of people around! If this is your first time visiting, please check out site, and click here to sign up! We hope to see you soon!!

Go Back   FlyingGiants > Technology > Radios
Forgot your password? Create a new account

Old 06-29-2006, 07:20 PM   #1
Sukhoikid
UAV R&D Pilot

Awards Showcase
F3A TEAM USA SUPPORTER!: F3A TEAM USA SUPPORTER! - Issue reason: You are BAD ASS, Thank you for supporting the 2009 F3A TEAM USA! Super-Huck!: Presented for incredible contributions from our members, to our community. - Issue reason: For bringing back the incredible action from the 2006 Don Lowe Masters in form of photos, writeups, and mass quantities of videos for all of our enjoyment. 
Total Awards: 2
Default Quick question

does the spectrum come with 3 servos and a reciever. Also would it be good with my new qq bype plane

Kevin Garland
Sukhoikid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 07:23 PM   #2
TonyThomasian
Rollin', Rollin', and Rollin'

Send a message via AIM to TonyThomasian
Default Re: Quick question

It would be good for your QQ byp yak, and if i think right i think it comes with 3 servos. I know one reciver, but for sure its 3 servos at the least.

ExtremeFlightrc.com
TonyThomasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 08:02 PM   #3
Kiwi
Bad-ass Super Contributor!

Awards Showcase
Wesse's Haaard Man Award!: For showing our community the joy of eating jap-a-lin-os and being a haaaard man! Wesse Power! - Issue reason: You're a haaaaaaard man! Super-Huck!: Presented for incredible contributions from our members, to our community. - Issue reason: All four of these guys definitely out-did themselves and exhibited excellent skills with video and camera work. Their stuff appears on the BOTG page. Thanks for submitting to the gallery guys! 
Total Awards: 2
Send a message via Skype™ to Kiwi

It comes with four servos or at least mine did, maybe I lucked out.

You get a charger, radio, reciever and four mini servos and a binding plug to set up the link between your tx and rx. Plus you get a book on how to program it of course.

Kiwi

www.crackroll.com

Kiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 09:31 PM   #4
mikeyj86
Uber Contributor

I'm planning on getting the spectrum radio and the qq byp as well, and it does come with 4 servos