logo
Old 02-02-2012, 01:14 PM
Find More Posts by torquen
Lodi, Ca. USA
Joined Jan 2006
1,302 Posts
Discussion
Push rod lenght on Dalton 300ML?

My 300ML is just about complete but is still at the builders house 6 hours away. I am trying to get all the gear ordered and need to know the length of the push rods on all surfaces.

If you have this plane can you measure the aileron, elevator, and rudder push rods for me. I will also need to know if your servo output shaft is closer or farther away from the hinge line. Please include what type of control horn and clevis you are running. This is important because a Dubro control horn will be right on the hinge line where others may not.

Thanks for all the help.
Garrett Morrison
torquen is offline Find More Posts by torquen
Old 02-02-2012, 01:21 PM
Find More Posts by Aerobatix
Cameron Park, CA
Joined May 2006
182 Posts
Just couldn't wait.... ;-)
Aerobatix is offline Find More Posts by Aerobatix
Old 02-02-2012, 08:55 PM
Find More Posts by torquen
Lodi, Ca. USA
Joined Jan 2006
1,302 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerobatix View Post
Just couldn't wait.... ;-)
Ive been asking you for a Week. Now that your trailer is backed into a corner you wont ever go measure them for me.
Garrett
torquen is offline Find More Posts by torquen
Old 02-02-2012, 08:59 PM
Find More Posts by exeter_acres
Wine comes in bottles too??
Johns Creek, GA
Joined Jan 2006
8,199 Posts
I could be totally wrong... as I have not built a Dalton....but based on my experience with other kits.... isn't each one different depending on how you as the builder decide to place various items.....
I have experience with a different kit... and 3 kits built of the same model can have very different measurements depending on the decisions of the builder...

no?
exeter_acres is offline Find More Posts by exeter_acres
Old 02-13-2012, 05:28 PM
Find More Posts by WOODisGOOD
Tucson
Joined Jan 2006
2,669 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by exeter_acres View Post
I could be totally wrong... as I have not built a Dalton....but based on my experience with other kits.... isn't each one different depending on how you as the builder decide to place various items.....
I have experience with a different kit... and 3 kits built of the same model can have very different measurements depending on the decisions of the builder...

no?
Yeah Curtis is correct for once. The rudder should be 3.5" but the ailerons and elevators could be 2" or 2.5" depending on where he put the servo boxs. Give george a call and get the measurment from one of the wings and one stab and you can figure it out from there.
WOODisGOOD is offline Find More Posts by WOODisGOOD