Welcome to The FlyingGiants! - please login or click this bar to join our community...

Welcome to The FlyingGiants Community! We're all about fun, and inside you'll find the greatest, friendliest, and most helpful group of people around! If this is your first time visiting, please check out site, and click here to sign up! We hope to see you soon!!

Go Back   FlyingGiants > Technology > Radios
Forgot your password? Create a new account

Old 05-01-2012, 09:08 AM   #16
japan3d
Mr. Cessna

What I noticed with the supplied charger, is the batteries take a better charge if they are warm to the touch. If cold the charger will kick off after a few minutes. I have always seen 100% on my 570 batteries when charged.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:58 AM   #17
BR289
Pro Pit Biotch

I have the 14 and the 12 and for each radio I have a spare battery.... they are the same so I always can charge one and use another if I need too.
www.aircraftinternational.com
Stansphotos.com
BR289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:25 AM   #18
apereira
Gettin' Lower!

Golfer,

Sony NP-F570 L Series InfoLithium Battery, I got this battery wich is identical to the Futaba, so you just plug it in, it's an infolithium from Sony, $41 at Amazon, I used to carry it in the radio case, but used it rarely, as my Futaba lasted for over 2 hours. This will solve your problem, and it is half the price of the Futaba, and at the end, it is the same thing,

Your current battery is evidently bad, it is easier to get the Sony one than trying to change something on the radio, that battery is plug and play.

Regards
apereira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:27 AM   #19
BR289
Pro Pit Biotch

I was going to mention the same thing, my batteries always lasted more than 45 minutes, even during programming.
www.aircraftinternational.com
Stansphotos.com
BR289 is offline   Reply With Quote