Welcome to The FlyingGiants! - please login or click this bar to join our community...

Go Back   FlyingGiants > R/C Blogs > Dr Evil's blog
Forgot your password? Create a new account

Old 01-27-2013, 05:57 PM   #1
Dr Evil
jtec pitts builder

Default Dr.Evil was here

Welcome to Dr.E's virtual psycho ward !

WARNING: Enter at own risk.

This blog is for people who think outside the box (or inside the box if its padded)
I dont see things the same as most people and thats good, I also dont like being told something wont work I like to prove it won't work sometimes it works better than you would think so try never give up.

I have a lot of ideas going through my head that i need to try like a easy way to swap engines from one plane to another in less than 5 minuets!!! so i will start with that one on another thread shortly.

So injoy my threads and off the wall humor (if your offended deal with it thats why this is a psycho ward!) post your comments here and become a psycho ward member .

All the best Dr.E.
Old 01-27-2013, 11:37 PM   #2
cbarnes0061
Bad-ass Super Contributor!

Your location says you are only 306 miles away from me. I'm not sure if I'm comfortable living that close to a psycho ward. LOL. Actually if you were a little closer I would like to come out and see the Pitts fly.

"Fly on Sunday rebuild on Monday"

You will be missed SleepyC http://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=91372
cbarnes0061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:22 PM   #3
2.4ghz
Uber Contributor

Quote: Originally Posted by cbarnes0061
View Post
Your location says you are only 306 miles away from me. I'm not sure if I'm comfortable living that close to a psycho ward. LOL. Actually if you were a little closer I would like to come out and see the Pitts fly.

Chris,
you are very lucky you are 306 miles away believe me. There is one thing Dr. Evil and its not Evil it is Evel its french.
Dr. Evil never tells a lie so everything he writes is pretty much the truth, so the 306 miles is a good thing. He also tried the blue wire nut thing but used the yellow and found out the blue is smarter so he is using the blue on everything now. He was even cutting wires that didnt even need fixen just to put a blue wire nut on them so nothing could ever happen.
2.4ghz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:25 PM   #4
cbarnes0061

LOL. I think I could handle him though with some of the crazies I deal with in my area. He likes to build and fly so be cant be all that bad.

You will be missed SleepyC http://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=91372
Old 01-28-2013, 10:28 PM   #5
2.4ghz
Uber Contributor

no Chris he really isnt, I have known him for 25+ years and he really is a great guy, shhh a little nuts but he's ok, but if you are near him for any length of time, you will need a kidney belt because you will be laughing so dam hard your kidneys will hurt.
2.4ghz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:06 PM   #6
Dr Evil
jtec pitts builder

Quote: Originally Posted by cbarnes0061
View Post
You going to nall this year? You can fly the pitts if you want. Maybe i should hand out some psycho ward member stickers!
Attached Thumbnails
  • Click image for larger version

Name:	evil.JPG
Views:	61
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	537905 8.2 KB · Views: 61

Old 01-29-2013, 10:33 PM   #7
cbarnes0061

I have never been to noll and would love to go. I will have to check my schedule to see if I have to work that weekend. If I do then I won't be able to as I already have all my vacation allocated for my brothers wedding and a big two week family vacation to Maine. If your ever in the central va area let me know we can get you to our field for some good flying.