Welcome to The FlyingGiants! - please login or click this bar to join our community...

Welcome to The FlyingGiants Community! We're all about fun, and inside you'll find the greatest, friendliest, and most helpful group of people around! If this is your first time visiting, please check out site, and click here to sign up! We hope to see you soon!!

Go Back   FlyingGiants > R/C Blogs > gizmo's blog
Forgot your password? Create a new account

Old 02-01-2013, 10:38 AM   #1
gizmo
Flyin' Around

Default Hanger 9 PA-18 ARF

Hey guys,
Just wondering if any of you have bought the new Hanger 9 PA-18?? I bought one for a christmas present to myself, lucky me, and am getting ready to start the project. I have to finish a PT-60 with the neighbor boys first then I can start my project. I was wondering what power system you guys are running, pro's and con's of the systems. I am planning on gas power, I know they recommend the G-26, seems a little small to me but I may be wrong, I do plan on doing it witht the scale interior and lights and am still thinking about the floats, I know with floats it is nice to have extra power. I have a few options in mind and would like your opinions, I have a G-38 with the mag removed and C&H ignition on it and a Brisson 2.4, the Brisson is on my Hanger 9 Extra I was going to throw a 50cc on that the 2.4 doesn't have the power to 3D.

Tell me what you guys think... open to all ideas and comments..
Thanks
gizmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:08 PM   #2
WesSC
Doo It! Doo It!

I have a 26cc on mine and it has plenty of power for floats.
WesSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:42 PM   #3
furballll
Flyin' Around

check out this thread for info on the plane

http://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=79312
furballll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:47 AM   #4
gizmo
Flyin' Around

Hey guys thanks for the replies, I checked out the thread and very informative...
gizmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:34 PM   #5
P40warhawk68
p40 warhawk 68

I have the saito twin 182 for it. ARf and engine still in the box. They will be for a while.
P40warhawk68 is offline   Reply With Quote