Find More Posts by TheTank
I created FG! Bitch!
Connecticut, USA
Joined Jan 2006
10,655 Posts
Re: *Extreme Flight 2 meter Vanquish*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
Hey Hezik, I don't get what you are saying??? Could you repeat it?
Jeff
I dont think he will be responding anytime soon....
TheTank is offline Find More Posts by TheTank
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 10-06-2010, 12:41 PM
Find More Posts by BR289
Pro Pit Biotch
United States, PA, Whitehall
Joined Jan 2006
4,073 Posts

I must admit I don't understand why people just do not understand this kind of thing happens with everyone....sometimes things in production get changed and there ARE delays. There are at times other reasons and like Chris said, this particualr airframe does not appeal to the "masses" and unfortunately, Pattern isn't as big as IMAC at this time.
Hopefully with the introduction of the Vanquish it will make this part of the hobby more easily accessible for the those who cannot afford to spend $2000.00 + the other Pattern planes currently on the market.
Trust me, this plane is beautiful!
BR289 is offline Find More Posts by BR289
Old 10-06-2010, 01:03 PM
Find More Posts by EXTREME FLIGHT
EXTREME FLIGHT CEO
Cumming, Georgia
Joined Jan 2006
1,375 Posts

You're a broken record hezik, give it a rest buddy.
EXTREME FLIGHT is offline Find More Posts by EXTREME FLIGHT
Old 10-06-2010, 01:33 PM
Find More Posts by bruno
Opwijk Belgium
Joined Jan 2006
348 Posts

Yep , that's the way to do it just shut him down ...
bruno is offline Find More Posts by bruno
Old 10-06-2010, 01:42 PM
Find More Posts by BigBird
San Antonio, Texas
Joined Jan 2006
1,112 Posts

I'm not sure the best way to get a manufacture to design and produce pattern airplanes has been taken here. This hezik1 cat comes on and just BLAST away at the one place actually trying to help the problem. Really makes it attractive to keep moving forward. It makes me wonder if all the pattern crowd is like that? (I know they are not but this dude is not helping)
BigBird is offline Find More Posts by BigBird
Old 10-06-2010, 01:44 PM
Find More Posts by 1bwana1
La Jolla, CA USA
Joined Oct 2006
2,715 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR289 View Post
Hopefully with the introduction of the Vanquish it will make this part of the hobby more easily accessible for the those who cannot afford to spend $2000.00 + the other Pattern planes currently on the market.
Trust me, this plane is beautiful!
Wouldn't it be great for the sport of Pattern if an affordable, high quality, competative, 2 meter plane is made available? I have been following the development of EF's 2 Meter Vanquish from the begining. I know that this is what Chris is trying to acheive, and when he does finally release it, I'm sure this is what it will be.

Since I fly Pattern, and frequent the forums on this subject on other sites, I have seen Heziks posts on the 2 Meter Vanquish. He was initially very excited by the prospect of this plane. EF has made some business choices that are understandable. This has lead to the delay in releasing the 2 Meter Vanquish. It seems Heziks anticipation turned to frustration, and some pretty bad forum behavior on his part. That is too bad, but seems all too common on the internet. The rest of us are still looking forward to the release of the Vanquish. Glad to hear that wood cutting has already begun.
1bwana1 is offline Find More Posts by 1bwana1
Old 10-06-2010, 01:56 PM
Find More Posts by Mithrandir
TEAM FUTABA
High Desert California, USA
Joined Jan 2006
8,437 Posts

I wish I had a 2m Vanquish myself!
Mithrandir is offline Find More Posts by Mithrandir
Old 10-06-2010, 01:58 PM
Find More Posts by JVDO
Europe, Belgium
Joined Jan 2006
736 Posts

Hezik promised to show us his own design f3a plane 1 year ago... Where is it? I guess it got delayed...
JVDO is offline Find More Posts by JVDO
Old 10-06-2010, 02:05 PM
Find More Posts by G_Rod22x
Lomcevakin
Champaign, il
Joined Jan 2006
201 Posts

Thank you for this quote!

"The 2 meter Vanquish will be released within the next few months as wood cutting has begun. But PLEASE hezik, don't wait for it, get yourself something in the air and practice! From what my friends in the Netherlands and Belgium say you need all the practice you cant get!"

I almost spit espresso all over my monitor!

cheers,
george
G_Rod22x is offline Find More Posts by G_Rod22x
Old 10-06-2010, 02:11 PM
Find More Posts by Jim Woodward
United States, CA, Lake Forest
Joined Feb 2006
1,206 Posts

I flew the Glow version and watched my friend Cameron fly it to a very high degree as well! My personal prediction is that EF will sell EVERY SINGLE Vanquish - $$ in the bank once they land on shore.

Thanks,
Jim
Jim Woodward is offline Find More Posts by Jim Woodward
Find More Posts by BR289
Pro Pit Biotch
United States, PA, Whitehall
Joined Jan 2006
4,073 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bwana1 View Post
Wouldn't it be great for the sport of Pattern if an affordable, high quality, competative, 2 meter plane is made available? I have been following the development of EF's 2 Meter Vanquish from the begining. I know that this is what Chris is trying to acheive, and when he does finally release it, I'm sure this is what it will be.

Since I fly Pattern, and frequent the forums on this subject on other sites, I have seen Heziks posts on the 2 Meter Vanquish. He was initially very excited by the prospect of this plane. EF has made some business choices that are understandable. This has lead to the delay in releasing the 2 Meter Vanquish. It seems Heziks anticipation turned to frustration, and some pretty bad forum behavior on his part. That is too bad, but seems all too common on the internet. The rest of us are still looking forward to the release of the Vanquish. Glad to hear that wood cutting has already begun.
This "Forum Behavior" has been going on for a pretty long time on other sites and it is meant to do nothing but start trouble. I could understand the frustration in a way but just as Chris said, many other pilots including those NOT sponsored or tied in any way to Extreme Flight have said the same of this person. He has a "Not so nice" reputation over in Europe.
I want one too....I flew the glow version earlier this year and I had a blast with it, and with knowing some great Pattern guys, it will be cool to hang out with them at a contest or three.
I honestly can't wait to fly another when I get one...I am so looking forward to it!
BR289 is offline Find More Posts by BR289
Find More Posts by bruno
Opwijk Belgium
Joined Jan 2006
348 Posts

Cant get ?
mmmh , that's a good one I must admit ...
bruno is offline Find More Posts by bruno
Old 10-06-2010, 02:19 PM
Find More Posts by EXTREME FLIGHT
EXTREME FLIGHT CEO
Cumming, Georgia
Joined Jan 2006
1,375 Posts

I really have nothing against hezik, but his relentless forum antics really get old.
Most folks know we are a small family run business. The current economic situation is difficult for all of us, and especially small business owners who operate within a niche market. My wife Melissa works at EF so we rely 100% on our business to support our family as well as our other 2 employees. We have to be very careful with the decisions we make right now and my production schedule is based on what I think is best for our company based on sales trends that we monitor closely. If hezik can't understand this line of reasoning....well that's too bad.

My comments about F3A were in no way meant to degrade or belittle the pattern community. I am a huge fan of precision aerobatics. The 2 meter Vanquish is indeed underway and it is my hope that it will offer a very capable competition platform that most anyone can afford to purchase and equip. As we get closer to release I will fill in everyone on the details, show build photos and post video as we do for each new release.
EXTREME FLIGHT is offline Find More Posts by EXTREME FLIGHT
Old 10-06-2010, 02:48 PM
Find More Posts by sun.flyer
Go Bucks!!!
Swanton, OH USA
Joined Jan 2006
1,591 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTREME FLIGHT View Post
I really have nothing against hezik, but his relentless forum antics really get old.
Most folks know we are a small family run business. The current economic situation is difficult for all of us, and especially small business owners who operate within a niche market. My wife Melissa works at EF so we rely 100% on our business to support our family as well as our other 2 employees. We have to be very careful with the decisions we make right now and my production schedule is based on what I think is best for our company based on sales trends that we monitor closely. If hezik can't understand this line of reasoning....well that's too bad.

My comments about F3A were in no way meant to degrade or belittle the pattern community. I am a huge fan of precision aerobatics. The 2 meter Vanquish is indeed underway and it is my hope that it will offer a very capable competition platform that most anyone can afford to purchase and equip. As we get closer to release I will fill in everyone on the details, show build photos and post video as we do for each new release.

Chris,

Those of us experienced in the r/c community applaud you and EF's efforts in all the models you bring to market. As you stated you need to get to market what people are demanding and products that will produce the best yielding revenue............this is the way successful businesses operate.......and stay operating.

Unfortuantely, some people like to come on to these forums and rant and rave about this and that and they know little or nothing about what a successful business model looks like. To bad because if they did you wouldn't have to come on these forums and defend yourself and your company against such idiotic posts.

Please continue the fine work you do Chris!! We all look forward to what EF will be bringing to the market in the months to come.

Tim
sun.flyer is offline Find More Posts by sun.flyer
Old 10-06-2010, 03:24 PM
Find More Posts by Ryan Smith
Joined Jan 2006
1,835 Posts

Knowing what really goes into working with vendors now to produce airplanes, I'm astonished that Chris can put as many airplanes out the door as he does with no more manpower than he has. I think he does an excellent job, and by the many happy customers that he has (myself included), I think the rest of the world would agree.
Ryan Smith is offline Find More Posts by Ryan Smith

Quick Reply