logo

A Look Back @ Joe Nall

A final look and photos from the Miss Ashley Joe Nall experience.

Splash

Is it really over?

Do I have to go back to normal life? It seems like it was only last week. Well, a week a a few days.. Alas, let us take a pause and reflect on all the monkey-business that we all so desperately love!

Did I mention that I flew my first Nall solo flight this year? Yeppers! Big John Schroder and David Moser are to blame for that! John bought the plane secondhand at a local fly-in and David has been coaching me! I did pretty good with my two minute flight! There might be a picture or two for you all to check out ;)

I'll be honest, I myself, just went back through all the pictures, and my heart just sinks missing all my friends. It's so awesome that there's a place and an event in which you know all your friends will be. It truly is the biggest RC Show in the world!

Last edited by Jim T.; 06-05-2017 at 11:43 AM..
Old 06-06-2017, 11:22 AM
Find More Posts by N233W
I Feel the Light and the Heat
NorCal, East Bay
Joined Feb 2009
482 Posts
Very cool shots.

Whose big Decathalon is that in the 2nd post and where can we see a video of it flying? Thanks for posting!
N233W is offline Find More Posts by N233W
Last edited by N233W; 06-06-2017 at 11:29 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-06-2017, 05:34 PM
Find More Posts by jeffee
United States, MN, Farmington
Joined Apr 2007
198 Posts
I think that is Alan Galle's big blue bird. I know bits of it flying are on this video.
FVAC Windy City Warbirds & Classics 2016 (2 min 48 sec)

At 10 sec. and 32 sec. and at 2.33 but they are short bits of his plane flying. Sorry, but that's all I have.
jeffee is offline Find More Posts by jeffee
Old 06-07-2017, 10:10 AM
Find More Posts by N233W
I Feel the Light and the Heat
NorCal, East Bay
Joined Feb 2009
482 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffee View Post
I think that is Alan Galle's big blue bird. I know bits of it flying are on this video. At 10 sec. and 32 sec. and at 2.33 but they are short bits of his plane flying. Sorry, but that's all I have.
Cool, thanks a lot jeffee! I found a registration entry for N745FG on "aircraft-data.com" for a "CLASS 4 (UAV up to 55 pounds gross take off weight)" and his FAA registration, and one other very nice photo, but no further video.
N233W is offline Find More Posts by N233W

Quick Reply