Old 10-13-2015, 10:14 PM
Find More Posts by grizzz
addicted to flying
United States, GA, Kingsland
Joined Jan 2011
741 Posts
Alert
OBAMA HAS GONE TOO FAR

Obama has used his executive power to override the house and the senate to give non citizens the rite to vote . What the heck is that idiot doing he is destroying our great nation he is by far the worst president we have ever had something must be done to stop him the announcement was on American news network check it out and spread the word the grizzz
grizzz is offline Find More Posts by grizzz
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-24-2015, 05:18 PM
Find More Posts by grizzz
addicted to flying
United States, GA, Kingsland
Joined Jan 2011
741 Posts
just read on the dod website that charges are pending against Obama impeachment will be coming soon yeah! the grizzz
grizzz is offline Find More Posts by grizzz
Old 11-15-2015, 10:23 PM
Find More Posts by orthobird
I hammer at 1500 feet
United States, LA, Shreveport
Joined Apr 2012
8,163 Posts
The Grizzz, way too much corruption in DC. Where do I begin, and Even the supreme court is full of it.

Now, Bernie Sanders and Hidiot Clinton want to lift the federal regulations on marijuana. clearly, this is purely to win votes. This is one thing that some democrats and liberals enjoy, mary Juana. Over 50% of US population, has at one time or another used it or tried it. Anyways, I am against it, but there are many who want this.

Problem is, they are using this to win votes, but there is a secret agenda behind this. Why even mention this before the election?

Anyways, we are all in serious trouble, and worse more, is the future generations.

I would like to take this opportunity to mention a genius of a man, Jonathan Tytler. Her was around in late 1700's and early 1800's. He wrote a book or thesis on liberty and freedom, and he even described a cycle, regarding how a society can fight from Freedom, gain it, but over time, will delve back to bondage.

The fact is, in any democracy (he said this now, I am paraphrasing <I am not that smart to come up with this s^&t>) over time, people will be elected by the electorate, who promise them the most, and eventually, the have nots will vote in whoever gives them the most & takes away from those who have what they earned.

Well, this is where we are now!

Our founding fathers were great men. Real thinkers, and well, they knew this could happen, and in our constitution, they set it up so this could never happen.
orthobird is offline Find More Posts by orthobird
Old 11-16-2015, 12:40 PM
Find More Posts by Dirt Doctor
United States, MS, Vicksburg
Joined Jan 2015
536 Posts
There is a great article by Lou Holtz on team flying circus under the Political tab that is appropriate here!
Dirt Doctor is offline Find More Posts by Dirt Doctor
Old 11-16-2015, 01:46 PM
Find More Posts by orthobird
I hammer at 1500 feet
United States, LA, Shreveport
Joined Apr 2012
8,163 Posts
Yes, I had read that too Bobby!
orthobird is offline Find More Posts by orthobird

Quick Reply