Old 02-17-2013, 09:06 PM
Find More Posts by Luchnia
Word up!
United States, VA, Amelia Court House
Joined Oct 2010
2,347 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman3070 View Post
When it all came out she had an attorney that wined a lot more than mine and I got sick of fighting and just walked away so I could be divorced. Nothing like having a woman and her attorney that stood in front of the judge and lied!!

I think it will come down to her having to give the planes away to get rid of them..
I can certainly understand and that type of situatoin happens all too often. The battle gets so tiring it is better to walk away. Lawyers could care less about any truth prevailing, much less many judges out there.
Luchnia is offline Find More Posts by Luchnia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2013, 09:11 PM
Find More Posts by rcbobp
Have Fun And Fly
United States, MD, Baltimore County
Joined Apr 2008
3,866 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by novemberalpha View Post
She spent the first day packing her personal belongings into boxes, crates and suitcases. On the second day, she had the movers come and collect her things. On the third day, she sat down for the last time at their beautiful dining room table by candlelight, put on some soft background music and feasted on a pound of shrimp, a jar of caviar, and a bottle of Chardonnay.
When she had finished, she went into each and every room and deposited a few half-eaten shrimp shells dipped in caviar into the hollow of the curtain rods. She then cleaned up the kitchen and left.
When the husband returned with his new girlfriend, all was bliss for the first few days. Then slowly, the house began to smell. They tried everything; cleaning and mopping and airing the place out. Vents were checked for dead rodents and carpets were steam cleaned. Air fresheners were hung everywhere. Exterminators were brought in to set off gas canisters, during which they had to move out for a few days. In the end they even paid to replace the expensive wool carpeting.
Nothing worked.
People stopped coming over to visit. Repairmen refused to work in the house. The maid quit.

Finally, they could not take the stench any longer and decided to move. A month later, even though they had cut their price in half, they could not find a buyer for their stinky house. Word got out and, eventually, even the local realtors refused to return their calls.
Finally, they had to borrow a huge sum of money from the bank to purchase a new place. The ex-wife called the man and asked how things were going. She told him she missed her old home terribly and would be willing to reduce her divorce settlement in exchange for getting the house back. Knowing his ex-wife had no idea how bad the smell was, he agreed on a price that was about 1/10th of what the house had been worth, but only if she were to sign the papers that very day. She agreed and within the hour, his lawyers delivered the paperwork.
A week later, the man and his new girlfriend stood smirking as they watched the moving company pack everything to take to their new home. Including the curtain rods.
I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING, DON'T YOU?

cant we do some thing like this lipos arnt good for him !
I don't get it. She got the house back for 1/10th the cost, and he and the new girlfriend took the stink with them. How is that a happy ending?
rcbobp is offline Find More Posts by rcbobp
Old 02-17-2013, 09:14 PM
Find More Posts by catman3070
United States, AL, Bessemer
Joined Jan 2007
723 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbobp View Post
I don't get it. She got the house back for 1/10th the cost, and he and the new girlfriend took the stink with them. How is that a happy ending?
It was the man cheating on the wife that caused the divorce..in the end Karma prevailed and woman got house back
catman3070 is offline Find More Posts by catman3070
Old 02-17-2013, 09:28 PM
Find More Posts by 3dAndrew
Livin it up like a kid!
NY, but wishing i was still in FL
Joined Aug 2007
1,788 Posts
Chane! Sorry to hear about your troubles man. I hope everything gets better for you real soon and super quick, I truly hope you get your planes back as I remember that you had a KILLER fleet and great trailer setup and all. Sorry to hear about the difficulties you had to face. I hope things only get better for you from here on out. Really sucks to see something like this happen to such a great guy. I hope it all works out Chane. Take it easy.
3dAndrew is offline Find More Posts by 3dAndrew
Old 02-17-2013, 09:36 PM
Find More Posts by superstocktx
Joined Apr 2009
2,548 Posts
Sorry to here about the R/C goodies.

I don't see a need to have a marriage license to be together, whether it be for a month or many many years. The license is only a guarantee the woman will get all your stuff and money when the relationship goes south.
superstocktx is offline Find More Posts by superstocktx
Old 02-17-2013, 10:26 PM
Find More Posts by wylieruneyjr
RUTNBUC
United States, SC, McClellanville
Joined Sep 2008
2,747 Posts
Man you can fly any of my planes while at Joe Nall. Rutnbuc
wylieruneyjr is offline Find More Posts by wylieruneyjr
Old 02-17-2013, 10:36 PM
Find More Posts by catman3070
United States, AL, Bessemer
Joined Jan 2007
723 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wylieruneyjr View Post
Man you can fly any of my planes while at Joe Nall. Rutnbuc
Thanks for the offer, but best part is now I don't have anyone complaining about how much I spend on planes and how much time at the field.

Looking at it as a great relief and a chance to start over with new planes and set up...I will continue to watch for planes to go up for sale and see if I can recover for a decent price.
catman3070 is offline Find More Posts by catman3070
Old 02-17-2013, 11:38 PM
Find More Posts by FugginLunatic
Suspended Account
United States, VA, Arlington
Joined Jan 2013
177 Posts
Are the planes sitting in the trailer? If so, what you waitin' for? Steal your stuff back!
FugginLunatic is offline Find More Posts by FugginLunatic
Reply With Quote  (Disabled) Quick reply to this message (Disabled)
Old 02-18-2013, 01:03 AM
Find More Posts by novemberalpha
India, Maharashtra, Mumbai
Joined Aug 2008
665 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbobp View Post
Put him in place of the 1st wife, her in the husbands giving her the lipos without having an effective plan to light them on fire no win for him but making his planes worthless for her :- he might be able to get them back.
novemberalpha is offline Find More Posts by novemberalpha
Old 02-18-2013, 05:04 PM
Find More Posts by rstekeur
Is it suppose to do that?
United States, FL, Fort Myers
Joined Dec 2011
45 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstocktx View Post
Sorry to here about the R/C goodies.

I don't see a need to have a marriage license to be together, whether it be for a month or many many years. The license is only a guarantee the woman will get all your stuff and money when the relationship goes south.

States that do recognize common law marriage include the following: Alabama, Colorado, District of Columbia, Georgia (if created prior to 1997), Idaho (if created before 1996), Iowa, Kansas, Montana, New Hampshire (for inheritance purposes only), Ohio (if created prior to 10/1991), Oklahoma, Pennsylvania (if created before 9/2003), Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas and Utah.
rstekeur is offline Find More Posts by rstekeur
Old 02-18-2013, 05:41 PM
Find More Posts by Kitman
Flying, Friends & Food
United States, OH, Hilliard
Joined Jan 2006
4,176 Posts
Wow Chane, just got a list of your RCshit for sale, wonder how your ex got my address!!!!!!!!!!
jk!! Sorry dude
Kitman is offline Find More Posts by Kitman
Old 02-18-2013, 06:38 PM
Find More Posts by RollingHarrier
RC 'Aholic!
United States, CT, Westbrook
Joined Jan 2006
2,175 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitman View Post
Wow Chane, just got a list of your RCshit for sale, wonder how your ex got my address!!!!!!!!!!
jk!! Sorry dude
Cold Greg.. cold! ;-)
RollingHarrier is offline Find More Posts by RollingHarrier
Old 02-18-2013, 06:59 PM
Find More Posts by Barn-E-Stormer
Cruzin The "Blood Moon"
United States, VA, Narrows
Joined Jan 2008
992 Posts
Quote:
the husbands giving her the lipos without having an effective plan to light them on fire no win for him
No, I meant to give her the LiPos for her vibrator.
Barn-E-Stormer is offline Find More Posts by Barn-E-Stormer
Old 02-18-2013, 07:33 PM
Find More Posts by all big scale
Account Closed
United States, LA, Haughton
Joined Jan 2012
1,316 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barn-E-Stormer View Post
No, I meant to give her the LiPos for her vibrator.
tell her she can still use it while charging
all big scale is offline Find More Posts by all big scale
Old 02-18-2013, 07:35 PM
Find More Posts by wylieruneyjr
RUTNBUC
United States, SC, McClellanville
Joined Sep 2008
2,747 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitman View Post
jk!! Sorry dude
Should contact her and offer to list the stuff online and handle the sells for her. Then sell for 5 cent on the dollar or less to the orginal owner & or close friends who will hold the stuff for Shane for a time period agreed on . RUTNBUC
wylieruneyjr is offline Find More Posts by wylieruneyjr

Quick Reply