Old 11-30-2016, 11:24 AM
Find More Posts by Luchnia
Word up!
United States, VA, Amelia Court House
Joined Oct 2010
1,599 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacmba View Post
I found myself hunting around about 10+ different websites all weekend and finally came to the realization that everything i want really isnt on sale.
Basically the same for me. I bought one thing on cyber Monday that was not RC related. The funny thing is I just happened to stumble upon the item Monday that I had been looking for throughout the year. I got 25% off and free shipping to my home which was very substantial. So all was not lost

I was in the market for another EF plane, however no dice as it wasn't on the sale, so I put that on the back burner and looked at some other things. I will probably go a different route now.
Luchnia is offline Find More Posts by Luchnia
to remove ads between posts
Old 12-01-2016, 01:44 PM
Find More Posts by Mr. Scary
United States, KS, Topeka
Joined May 2014
149 Posts
At the risk of beating a dead horse.... My EF 104" MXS ordered on Cyber Monday is slated to be here tomorrow! So stoked for my first EF plane!
Mr. Scary is online now Find More Posts by Mr. Scary
Old 12-01-2016, 02:33 PM
Find More Posts by suds
indywestrc & viehercfliers
United States, IN, Zionsville
Joined Jul 2014
266 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Scary View Post
At the risk of beating a dead horse.... My EF 104" MXS ordered on Cyber Monday is slated to be here tomorrow! So stoked for my first EF plane!
Awesome and congrats!
I'm sure you'll love it.
suds is online now Find More Posts by suds
Old 12-02-2016, 07:25 AM
Find More Posts by Micah Lindstrom
United States, MN, Milaca
Joined Feb 2016
262 Posts
Seems to me like every company has bad customer service, and the ones that have good customer service are probably screwing you on the price. I bought a recalled item(brand doesn't matter) and they didn't answer for 2 weeks, I found another way to get some attention and they shipped me a brand new unit the next morning , not just the part ! Extreme flight seems to be the most un complained about..Try contacting someone outside of their website
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC0PPH View Post
EF has the worst Customer service. Everyone is always trying to get ahold of them.

I sent an email months ago and no reply. Their product is good but they suck at service.
Micah Lindstrom is offline Find More Posts by Micah Lindstrom
Old 12-02-2016, 08:37 AM
Find More Posts by Keith Cannon
Only Amateurs Measure First
United States, CO, Parker
Joined Apr 2016
765 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micah Lindstrom View Post
Seems to me like every company has bad customer service, and the ones that have good customer service are probably screwing you on the price. I bought a recalled item(brand doesn't matter) and they didn't answer for 2 weeks, I found another way to get some attention and they shipped me a brand new unit the next morning , not just the part ! Extreme flight seems to be the most un complained about..Try contacting someone outside of their website
I have never tried to contact them other than through their website. Ill try something different next time.

I wills say that my emails have been about lesser value items and not planes. If I emailed about a plane I might have gotten better response. They are busy and I can deal with less than top notch cs as long as their product is top notch. After all I dont contact them often, yet I fly their plane often. Priorities
Keith Cannon is online now Find More Posts by Keith Cannon
Old 12-02-2016, 08:51 AM
Find More Posts by Micah Lindstrom
United States, MN, Milaca
Joined Feb 2016
262 Posts
May if I ask why you're having troubles with the CS?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC0PPH View Post
I have never tried to contact them other than through their website. Ill try something different next time.

I wills say that my emails have been about lesser value items and not planes. If I emailed about a plane I might have gotten better response. They are busy and I can deal with less than top notch cs as long as their product is top notch. After all I dont contact them often, yet I fly their plane often. Priorities
Micah Lindstrom is offline Find More Posts by Micah Lindstrom