logo
This thread is privately moderated by Mustangmaster, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 10-18-2019, 02:25 PM
Find More Posts by Mustangmaster
Trader Rating: 0
Mustangmaster
United States, FL, Sebastian
Joined Oct 2019
9 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Topflite 1/5,P51

This P-51 deserves a builder who will finisher it as intended by original owner/builder. While my build skills improve daily i feel this needs someone with that added touch. As seen in pic's, inner gear doors were started and a detailed pilot and office were installed.Take a look at pics closely. Fuselage linkage, air tank,fill valve installed.Robart hinges in place but not glued in. Fiberglass upper/lower cowling. radiator scoop, 5" alum spinner. few sheets of vinyl graphics laying on wing to see. The graphics are on an 15 foot roll and detailed to match real warbird scheme. Everything needed to complete kit is here,plans.wood, book.horns,west systems for completeing flairs, etc Interested serious guys can.p.m me and i will speak with u by phone if u like for more info. No retracts or wheels but have robart door cyl's for inner door operation. Original builder was a pilot and aeorspace engineer. I'm new to Flying giants but u can check my trader rating on RCG. (Mr. SLICK). I have sold and bought over 60 items there with 100% rating. I posted plane here because F.G seems more geared toward giant scale than other site. Thanks for looking.....Dan. Included with kit also is a large roll of coverrite and complete set large scale stars and bars
Mustangmaster is offline Find More Posts by Mustangmaster
Last edited by Mustangmaster; 10-19-2019 at 11:12 AM. Reason: forgot to add some related items
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply