logo
Old 10-02-2019, 10:56 PM
Find More Posts by VicRC
United States, CA, Burbank
Joined Dec 2009
58 Posts
Help!
BME 100 carburetor kit?

I need a carburetor kit for a BMB 100 twin, the carburetor is stamped with SDC 21-85. Anyone knows where to get them online?
Thanks
VicRC is offline Find More Posts by VicRC
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 10-04-2019, 11:12 PM
Find More Posts by DGrant
Just havin' fun!
United States, CA, Clovis
Joined Apr 2006
524 Posts
https://www.ebay.com/p/24015354265?i...xoCQSsQAvD_BwE

....Or .... just take that little number SDC 21-85 and trot on down to your local lawn mower/small engine shop and they'll fix you up for about $10.... and you won't have to fiddle with ordering or waiting.

You probably don't need the metallic parts or the needles in the regular kit, but there's a "gasket only" kit available also.

Just an FYI if you've never done one before. I've found the Walbro carb kits cover several carbs, and have very similar(yet different) parts that aren't necessarily used. in every carb, .... in other words, when you replace parts in your carb, only use the exact new part from the kit. I've heard of people trying to replace everything, just because it was there... it doesn't work like that though.

I would also suggest taking good close up pics as you disassemble it. Getting the gasket and diaphragm order correct is essential to the engine running as it should.

I own 4 BME engines, they're great engines. If you do your carb right, it will run fine.
DGrant is offline Find More Posts by DGrant
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply