logo
Old 04-08-2017, 06:19 AM
Find More Posts by WangoTango
Conroe, Texas U.S.A.
Joined Feb 2007
5,152 Posts
WOW!

You Toledo guys and gals are doing your usual best to put on a great show! The crowd on Friday was pretty good.... We stayed real busy at the booth delivering everybody's fuel to them. We sold out of three of our blends but folks just switched gears and took their second choice. Saw Jim Graham for just a second but hope to talk with him today. He's all over this place doing coverage for all us FG members! See all of you today!
WT
WangoTango is offline Find More Posts by WangoTango
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 04-11-2017, 11:17 AM
Find More Posts by dlubowicki
FentonDave
United States, MI, Fenton
Joined Mar 2014
1 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkaline View Post
I'm sorry but this is the worst nitro fuel ever made, more problems, more deadsticks, crashes, migranes and depression can only be attributed to Ritch's Poo.

I swore off nitro because our local club would only buy this fuel in bulk because it was the cheapest and I was convinced that 1 out of every 3 flights on a nitro engine is meant to be a dead stick... That is untill I started using morgan fuels cool power; puft what a difference, you could actually fly for the whole day even on those cheap Chinese super tiger engines.

Yes the fuel was only 11/gallon but not worth it!

Same here. The season I used Rich's brew, I was known as "Dead Stick Dave". I switched to Wildcat and my problems went away. Free is too expensive.
dlubowicki is offline Find More Posts by dlubowicki
Old 04-11-2017, 12:37 PM
Find More Posts by tmaxam
4-cycle
Indianapolis IN
Joined Nov 2008
44 Posts
NO!

I have used Ritch's brew before and just got a bunch at the show. After Dave's and Alkaline's posts I tried it in a couple of engines.
1. A Saito FA-40 open rocker- Engine ran beautifully with a 1200 rpm idle and perfect transition.
2. An Enya 80 - again ran perfectly.
I have very high standards of running quality. If I am not pleased I will say so. Engines started right up and ran cool. Fuel appears crystal clear and pure. I also run Wildcat with excellent results. The fuel is 15% nitro 18% synthetic.
tmaxam is offline Find More Posts by tmaxam
Old 04-11-2017, 07:50 PM
Find More Posts by PLANE JIM
United States, TX, Houston
Joined Apr 2007
43 Posts
I bought a couple of planes at the show-I struggled about how to get them back to Houston. I was in my pickup. I know I should have thought about buying two planes that I may not been able to haul back in the truck-I just could not help myself..-the Ritch's Brew guys told me- to let them know they would make room in their rig.=if I did not have enough room and they would get him back to Houston for me at no charge. This is a good group of guys to do business with.
PLANE JIM is offline Find More Posts by PLANE JIM
Old 04-12-2017, 01:40 PM
Find More Posts by FULLTILT
FULLTILT
United States, TX, Conroe
Joined Oct 2006
348 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlubowicki View Post
Same here. The season I used Rich's brew, I was known as "Dead Stick Dave". I switched to Wildcat and my problems went away. Free is too expensive.

well guys....you can never please some.....the main thing is.........you please the other 99% of us.
keep up the good work boys ! !
FULLTILT is offline Find More Posts by FULLTILT

Quick Reply