United States, LA, Shreveport
Joined Apr 2012
8,195 Posts
Discussion
farmer's wife

a farmer is talking to his friend, the cattle rancher
all of a sudden, the rancher asks the farmer:
"what is wrong, you seem different?"
and the farmer replied: "my wife is just not acting right, we have been married 30 years, and she just sits around all day, she does not cook, does not clean, does not tend to the home, i just don't know what to do with her...."
the rancher says: "my wife had a similar problem, you need to take her to see a doctor, i sent her to see this doctor, called a PSYCHIATRIST doctor, never heard of one of these before, but i found him and he helped her out.."
the farmer then makes an appointment to see the doctor, the infamous "psychiatrist".
when he arrives with his wife, the farmer and the doctor meet in a private room, so that the farmer can explain to the doctor what the problems is. after 10 minutes or so of the farmer telling him all the problems his wife has, not doing her chores, not cleaning the home, not doing the laundry, etc..., etc..., etc....
the doctor tells the farmer, "ok, look, i am going to go into the room where she is waiting for us, and you see what i am about to do", the farmer replied: "yes sir..."

once the doctor enters the room, he approaches the farmer's wife and the doctor hugs the farmer's wife, he caresses her, he kisses her on her neck, at this point, the farmer's wife is starting to smile, and appears to be perking up, and she seems happy....

the doctor the turns around and looks at the farmer and tells him: "she needs to have this done to her three times a week...."

the farmer replied: "Okay doctor, i can bring her here every monday, wednesday, and friday, will this same time be good for you..."
orthobird is offline Find More Posts by orthobird
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2016, 09:21 AM
Find More Posts by scootr
2 many planes 2 little time
United States, CA, Winchester
Joined Sep 2015
1,058 Posts
hee hee
scootr is offline Find More Posts by scootr
Old 02-09-2016, 09:45 AM
Find More Posts by orthobird
I hammer at 1500 feet
United States, LA, Shreveport
Joined Apr 2012
8,195 Posts
Man, that was from 3 years ago. I reread it, and got a laugh again! Only makes sense to married people.
orthobird is offline Find More Posts by orthobird

Quick Reply