logo
This thread is privately moderated by HollywoodHilson, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 10-25-2019, 06:49 PM
Find More Posts by HollywoodHilson
Trader Rating: 10
United States, FL, Windermere
Joined Jun 2006
134 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
$90.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale
HET MOTOR SALE!!!!

For sale an array of new and used Awsome HET motors! I think we all know that these are the gold standard of todayís high performance edf motors! If you want to upgrade your existing 80-90mm edf then these motors are what your looking for! Donít let these pass you buy! They are just collecting dust and Iíd rather make room and have some extra cash for some new lipos! Because god knows you can never have tooooo many batteries! Lol

All prices are at least killer deals and you wonít find a better deal anywhere in these motors. If you want to upgrade your existing 80-90mm jet then hereís your chance to get a insanely Awsome upgraded motor while saving some serious cash!

All motors will cost about $10 give it take to ship within the US.

These deals wonít last! ACT NOW!!!!

First come first serve! No, i will not hold a motor for you, you either have the money and buy it or the guy right behind you with the money ready will!

Hereís a list of what i have for sale-

(NIB) HET 700-68-2100kv - $115

(NIB) HET 700-68-2800kv - $115

New (just no box) HET 700-60-1865- $85

Used 3 flight old HET 700-68-1680KV
$95

New Leopard 4092-2080 kv- $75
This motor is brand new i was just sanding it down to make better contact for the heatsink last to stick to. I never finished the project so itís just sitting around with no home.
HollywoodHilson is offline Find More Posts by HollywoodHilson
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply