Old 10-29-2014, 04:56 PM
Find More Posts by Stangflyer
Gimmie the sticks-I'll fly it.
United States, ID, Meridian
Joined Dec 2012
1,033 Posts
Discussion
Hangar 9 3.1m Sukhoi SU-26 shirts

I am gearing up to get all of us Hangar 9 Sukhoi owners some really bad ass Sukhoi shirts made up. I've started the process and should be ready to start getting them made very soon. Any of you Sukhoi owners that want a shirt, please chime in on the discussion regarding this. I am looking for a little input as to what everyone wants. I pretty much have things layed out. Just need to finalize the process and get them ordered.

Please cast your feelings aside, (if there are any) regarding the differences of opinion regarding the site this venture originated on. This is about the Sukhoi shirts...nothing else. I just felt it fair to make it possible for EVERYONE to get in on this, instead of hording it just for a few.

This information is at: http://**************.com/sp-forum/3.../page-6#p24802
Specifically post 142.
If you want a shirt, chime in and let me know.
Rob
Stangflyer is online now Find More Posts by Stangflyer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-30-2014, 08:17 AM View Post
Pistolera
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam). Show it to me anyway.
Old 10-30-2014, 11:32 AM
Find More Posts by terryscustom
Wood Butcher
United States, SD, Harrisburg
Joined Jan 2007
9,918 Posts
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!

Earl get's a point for simply trying to share information that this site blocks for no particular reason.

Time to grow up guy's, seriously, put your man britches on already.
terryscustom is offline Find More Posts by terryscustom
Old 10-30-2014, 11:43 AM
Find More Posts by terryscustom
Wood Butcher
United States, SD, Harrisburg
Joined Jan 2007
9,918 Posts
So, moderated for talking about another web site.......IN THE "OTHER WEBSITES" FORUM???????
terryscustom is offline Find More Posts by terryscustom
Old 10-30-2014, 12:50 PM
Find More Posts by Pistolera
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2006
4,242 Posts
Yeah really...sad Here's what they said the infraction was;

"The reason you have been warned is because:

Reason: Excessive advertising (Spam)
We allow one advertisement per week per forum per user. An advertisement is any content designed to sell or publicize an event, good, or service. Note that certain areas of the site (including the classifieds and vendor sections) are exempt from this rule."

I tried to reply and asked to show me the other advertisements that put me over this limit. Of course, you can't reply directly to those PM's...go figure

My first point here....might not be my last.
Pistolera is offline Find More Posts by Pistolera
Reply With Quote  (Disabled) Quick reply to this message (Disabled)
Old 10-30-2014, 03:21 PM
Find More Posts by lizzardman
United States, MD, Riva
Joined Apr 2010
375 Posts
Anyone who carries liquor in their cockpit is always going to be trouble...

Speaking of trouble, how's the caption's tail section repair coming?
lizzardman is offline Find More Posts by lizzardman
Old 10-30-2014, 04:35 PM
Find More Posts by Pistolera
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2006
4,242 Posts
Hah!!!

Repair is getting close to done. More damage than I expected, but will be stronger than before. Also found a few other things that needed attention!!!
Pistolera is offline Find More Posts by Pistolera
Reply With Quote  (Disabled) Quick reply to this message (Disabled)
Old 11-14-2014, 08:30 PM
Find More Posts by Stangflyer
Gimmie the sticks-I'll fly it.
United States, ID, Meridian
Joined Dec 2012
1,033 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangflyer View Post
I am gearing up to get all of us Hangar 9 Sukhoi owners some really bad ass Sukhoi shirts made up. I've started the process and should be ready to start getting them made very soon. Any of you Sukhoi owners that want a shirt, please chime in on the discussion regarding this. I am looking for a little input as to what everyone wants. I pretty much have things layed out. Just need to finalize the process and get them ordered.

Please cast your feelings aside, (if there are any) regarding the differences of opinion regarding the site this venture originated on. This is about the Sukhoi shirts...nothing else. I just felt it fair to make it possible for EVERYONE to get in on this, instead of hording it just for a few.

This information is at: http://**************.com/sp-forum/3.../page-6#p24802
Specifically post 142.
If you want a shirt, chime in and let me know.
Rob

Hey everyone... I just finished talking with Bob Frome of Prestige Impressions regarding the Sukhoi shirts. I basically outlined to him what we all are wanting and the image designs. I have forwarded the images to him so that he can look at them, tweak (if need be) the images with the lettering. He gave me a very rough basic expected cost of the shirts. It looks as though the cost is going to be somewhere around $16.00 to possibly $22.00 per shirt. The images I have forwarded will be attached so that all of you can view and approve of them. Basically, for the back of the shirt placed about middle between shoulder blades the image of the Suk in a hover with the smoke flares from the wingtips will be oval, then above that in arched lettering to match the oval of the image it will read: "When You're This Bad Ass..." Then below the image also in arched lettering it will read: "Everyone Stops To Watch You Fly".

On the front of the shirt, the image will also be oval to match the image. Below that image it will read: Hangar 9 3.1M Sukhoi SU-26. The placement of this image will be about middle of chest...probably breast area.

What I need from all of you is two things to get this going. First: I need an ABSOLUTE commitment on an order. Second: I will need your size that you want. Does this work for everyone? If there are changes or different considerations that need to be made...please by all means chime in.

Let me know what you all think.

Rob
Stangflyer is online now Find More Posts by Stangflyer
Old 11-17-2014, 08:37 AM
Find More Posts by dhal22
United States, GA, Roswell
Joined Apr 2009
1,989 Posts
I want one (or 2) XL size.

David
dhal22 is offline Find More Posts by dhal22