Old 11-15-2019, 05:34 PM
Find More Posts by LongRacing
United States, MI, Detroit
Joined Jul 2018
37 Posts
Discussion
SKYWING- 101" Laser OR 3DHS 106" Edge 540 V2

Hi Guys,

Wondering if anyone could give some insight into these two airframes.. I've outgrown my 35-50cc planes and I'm ready to make the move into 120cc. I've narrowed it down to these two airframes that I like the look of the most.

Thoughts on the difference or flight characteristics of these two? I was told the edge is great for low and slow, and I like that a lot.

Anyways just looking for any owners of these to chime in with any feedback.

Just talked with Zack today from EF and looks like roughly mid Feb the Edge will be back in stock. That's fine as its a winter build for me. I'm sure Tim at NWRC can get me the Laser.. decisions decisions lol.

Thanks guys!

Ray
LongRacing is online now Find More Posts by LongRacing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 11-16-2019, 01:20 AM
Find More Posts by JoeT
Racer, Flyer, Dad!
Canada, ON, Vaughan
Joined Oct 2013
1,273 Posts
Have a read in this thread, lots of great info, similar question, you'll get similar answers.

Hope this helps.

https://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/...5&goto=newpost
JoeT is offline Find More Posts by JoeT
Old 11-16-2019, 01:19 PM
Find More Posts by Shawnlh
Smiley
Canada, AB, Medicine Hat
Joined Jan 2006
479 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongRacing View Post
Hi Guys,

Wondering if anyone could give some insight into these two airframes.. I've outgrown my 35-50cc planes and I'm ready to make the move into 120cc. I've narrowed it down to these two airframes that I like the look of the most.

Thoughts on the difference or flight characteristics of these two? I was told the edge is great for low and slow, and I like that a lot.

Anyways just looking for any owners of these to chime in with any feedback.

Just talked with Zack today from EF and looks like roughly mid Feb the Edge will be back in stock. That's fine as its a winter build for me. I'm sure Tim at NWRC can get me the Laser.. decisions decisions lol.

Thanks guys!

Ray
The Edge is KING of low'n'slow post stall maneuvers. If that's what your after, then you have your answer.
Shawnlh is offline Find More Posts by Shawnlh

Quick Reply