Find More Posts by RTK
RTK
Left Coast
Joined Jan 2006
4,435 Posts
Re: FREE HEALTHCARE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baj View Post
Looks to me like a few fear mongering misguided folks preying on the good hearted people of this country, who have opened their hearts to all folks, I see no difference in these kinds of incitements common in 3rd world countries and yes I was deaf to this kind of nonsense there and so is the case here. Dividing, turning friends into enemies, neighbors into monsters, etc, like the Iraqi people, the Bosnians, Darfur, Kashmir, Afghanistan, Palestine, Pakistan etc. I know the majority of the American people see all that, and cannot be blinded by this kind of self destructive behavior.

Baj

I agree Baj, but unfortunately some people profit and prosper from those type of actions. Where would jessie jackson be if he didn't have his cause???
Our own government participates in the division of people. Why can't we just be all called Americans?? No we have to be classified (hyphenated) and that in itself creates resentment from others especially if special treatment is given.
RTK is offline Find More Posts by RTK
Last edited by RTK; 04-21-2010 at 12:13 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2010, 03:51 PM
Baj
Find More Posts by Baj
Baj
United States, MA, Bridgewater
Joined Sep 2009
4,311 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTK View Post
I agree Baj, but unfortunately some people profit and prosper from those type of actions. Where would jessie jackson be if he didn't have his cause???
Our own government participates in the division of people. Why can't we just be all called Americans?? No we have to be classified (hyphenated) and that in itself creates resentment from others especially if special treatment is given.

Baj
Baj is offline Find More Posts by Baj
Old 04-26-2010, 05:41 PM
Find More Posts by plowboy
Balsa Farmer
United States, TX, Belton
Joined Jun 2008
2,644 Posts

This latest legislation is not about healthcare at all. It is about control and wealth redistribution, plain and simple. It will surely ruin our healthcare industry, and be the cause of tens of millions of needless deaths worldwide.
plowboy is offline Find More Posts by plowboy

Quick Reply