Find More Posts by orthobird
I used to hammer at 1500 feet
United States, LA, Shreveport
Joined Apr 2012
9,044 Posts
Cool
2020 South Central IMAC skills Clinic

Please spread the word:

South Central IMAC is hosting a skills clinic, which will be directed by an Unlimited Pilot from South Central, Lyndel Roe.

Please tell everyone or anyone who would be interested in attending

Dates:

Saturday March 21, 2020

Shreveport Sharks Club

North, 1, 6865 Highway 71,
Shreveport, LA 71107

Phone: (318) 455-6575

https://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/...mentid=1320741
orthobird is offline Find More Posts by orthobird
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 01-19-2020, 05:32 PM
Find More Posts by orthobird
I used to hammer at 1500 feet
United States, LA, Shreveport
Joined Apr 2012
9,044 Posts
Cam,Please see the attached proposal for discounted rooms. There are more coming soon so I will forward them as I get them. Please forward them to the pilots. Thank you, Mike D

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

Date: January 17, 2020 at 4:24:58 PM CST
To: davidaltfs1@aol.com, bobestes440@aol.com, Michael Drysdale <drys318@suddenlink.net>, michaelmalec@att.net, jjudice@bellsouth.net
Subject: Springhill Suites Bossier City accommodations..04.24.20 thru 04.26.20

Hello S.H.A.R.K.S Team,

Hope all is well .My name is Jerome Dismuke, Director of Sales Springhill Suites Marriott and I'm just reaching out to you to let you know that the Springhill Suites Marriott Bossier City will be offering the S.H.A.R.K.S team and your guest/s the following special rates for the

6th Annual Shreveport IMAC Challenge

$89 per night rate for King Suite with Sleeper Sofas w/ Trundle beds (Sleeps up to 4 ppl)
$104 for our Double Queen Suites with Sleeper Sofas w/ Trundle beds (Sleeps up to 6 ppl)

These suites also come with a living room area, kitchenettes and with a free hot breakfast buffet served daily . Our normal rates range from $139 to $159 a night. Therefore, you will be saving a minimum of $39 per night.
Also parking won't be a problem, as we have very sufficient parking to accommodate up to 30 - 40 commercial size vehicles. We have also worked out an agreement with Harrah's LA Downs, if additional parking is needed. All Complimentary!

Please call me directly or send me an email if you need to make reservations or set up a group block to get the discounted rate of $84 per night. These special rates will remain valid until 01.31.20 unless a signed rate agreement is in place.

David, Bob, Mike D. Mike.M and John thanks again for choosing the Springhill Suites Bossier City. Please call me at 318.655.9338 or 318.272.1581 to set up the block of rooms needed or if you have any questions or special requests.
Thanks and Have a Great Day!

Jerome Dismuke | Director of Sales
t. (318) 747-7772 | f. (318) 747-7727
e. jerome.dismuke@hawkeyehotels.com
8010 E Texas Street | Bossier City, LA 71111
Springhill Suites Shreveport-Bossier City/Louisiana Downs
http://www.marriott.com/SHVSH
orthobird is offline Find More Posts by orthobird
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply