logo
Old 05-16-2022, 01:59 PM
Find More Posts by Extra pilot
United States, WA, Moses Lake
Joined Jun 2012
155 Posts
Othello IMAC event (5/24-5/26)

Hello everyone,

The time is nearing for the 9th annual Weaver’s Field IMAC event. I do hope to see you out there for some flying. I’m hoping for weather that’s not scorching as we have seen in the past, keep your fingers crossed. More importantly is the food-fest which my wife does amazingly. Here is the menu for the weekend event. It would be great if you could email me (gvasquez@othelloschool.org) letting me know what meals you propose on partaking in, and how many in your party that will be eating, so we can purchase the appropriate amount of food. We don’t want anyone going hungry, and usually that does not happen.

Also, PILOTS! please pre-register on the IMAC site, it helps out with making the judging matrix and flight orders. If you decide to not come, please remove yourself from the pre-registration. I like to plan ahead. Thank you for your time in reading this message.

Gale
Extra pilot is offline Find More Posts by Extra pilot
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 05-21-2022, 08:28 PM
Find More Posts by Laserdude
United States, ID, Nampa
Joined Oct 2015
102 Posts
Freestyle Boise

Here's links to the freestyle at Boise today
Enjoy

2022 Boise IMAC Freestyle 1 (1 min 6 sec)

2022 Boise IMAC Freestyle 2 (4 min 32 sec)

2022 Boise IMAC Freestyle 3 (4 min 19 sec)

2022 Boise IMAC Freestyle 4 (5 min 3 sec)
Laserdude is offline Find More Posts by Laserdude
Old 06-20-2022, 08:53 PM
Joined Jun 2012
155 Posts
Weaver's Field IMAC Challenge 2022 (6/25-26)

Hello everyone,
The time is nearing rapidly for the 9th Annual Weaver field IMAC Challenge. The wife and I are looking forward to seeing you all again, and of course feeding you in and amongst the flying. The weather seems to be in our favor this year according to Weather Underground. It seems that the weather guessers are predicting days that are sunny, with temp topping out on Sat. @ 89 degrees F, and Sun. @ 90 around 1 pm., and the winds from the ENE from 12 mph on Sat. dropping down to 8-9 mph from the NE on Sun. If you are planning on attending please preregister, it makes it easier to make a judging matrix prior to the event. thanks for your continued support!
-G
Old 09-20-2022, 07:48 AM
Find More Posts by chymas
"Those Guys"
United States, WA
Joined Dec 2011
721 Posts
Regional contest

Weather is looking up for this weekend. Plan on a pilots meeting at 0800 Saturday and Sunday and wheels up at 0830. With what I am expecting for the pilot turn out plan on 3 rounds Saturday and Sunday we will fly unknowns and one known round. I am also planning on Freestyle on Saturday.

Ron and Dawn will be doing food for the event. They plan to charge $8 a meal and the menu will be as follows:

Saturday breakfast:

Breakfast Casserole with Biscuit and Gravy

Saturday Lunch:

Brat and Sauerkraut, Chips, Cookie (Seasonal favorite in Tri-Cities)

Sunday Lunch:

Meat Ball Subs, Fritos, Cookie
chymas is offline Find More Posts by chymas
Old 02-05-2023, 01:30 PM
Find More Posts by sscamaro69
Life's Short... Play Hard!
United States, WA, Ellensburg
Joined Jan 2010
38 Posts
Hey everyone! Anyone looking for a 35% airframe?? I’ve got a nice Pilot RC Extra 330SC in a custom color scheme. It’s got 2 Fromeco switches for receivers and a 3rd regular one for the ignition installed. Also has Seacraft aluminum canister supports in the tunnel. $300 …just trying to make space for a Carden, otherwise I’d be keeping it 😬. Airframe only, more pics available if interested
sscamaro69 is offline Find More Posts by sscamaro69
Old 03-06-2023, 03:26 PM
"Those Guys"
United States, WA
Joined Dec 2011
721 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sscamaro69 View Post
Hey everyone! Anyone looking for a 35% airframe?? I’ve got a nice Pilot RC Extra 330SC in a custom color scheme. It’s got 2 Fromeco switches for receivers and a 3rd regular one for the ignition installed. Also has Seacraft aluminum canister supports in the tunnel. $300 …just trying to make space for a Carden, otherwise I’d be keeping it 😬. Airframe only, more pics available if interested
Two things?

Am I reading this right? $300 for airframe only? If so, I'm in.

You live in Ellensburg and getting a Carden? Planning to come fly IMAC with us? I'm in Tri-Cities.
Old 03-06-2023, 05:00 PM
Joined Jan 2010
38 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chymas View Post
Two things?

Am I reading this right? $300 for airframe only? If so, I'm in.

You live in Ellensburg and getting a Carden? Planning to come fly IMAC with us? I'm in Tri-Cities.
Hey Clark!! Yes... it's only $300 for the airframe with some nice switches and other finishing touches. I'm surprised it hasn't sold already... I was about to just stick it away in storage as a backup down the road.

I certainly hope to get back to IMAC... still also trying to get started in IAC with the Eagle, but miss IMAC too.

I've been watching your nephew in Supercross!! Love seeing him do so well! It's awesome!

Let me know if you want to pick up the Pilot Extra!
(206) 228-0644 -Jeff
Old 03-12-2023, 07:29 PM
Joined Jun 2012
155 Posts
Hello SSCamero69,
If Clark has not picked it up already, I'm interested in it. I have a DA 120 sitting looking for something to do. Let me know 509 989 3561
gale
Old 03-12-2023, 07:34 PM
Joined Jun 2012
155 Posts
Othello IMAC this year

Hello everyone,
If you plan on attending this years IMAC event in Othello, would you please send me via email your T-shirt size. I have something planned and need numbers so I can make sure I get all I need. I hate leaving people out and I know I don't fit in a medium shirt! If you don't want to chance this happening to you get back to me ASAP!

gvasquez@othelloschools.org
Old 03-12-2023, 08:08 PM
Joined Jan 2010
38 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extra pilot View Post
Hello SSCamero69,
If Clark has not picked it up already, I'm interested in it. I have a DA 120 sitting looking for something to do. Let me know 509 989 3561
gale
Hey Gale!! Been a while since we've chatted!! I haven't done IMAC in the last 10 yrs :P ....but hope to get back to it!!

I haven't heard back from Clark... not sure how to get a hold of him to see if he actually does want it or not. Anyone have his info to reach out and see??

If he doesn't want it... yes, you can come pick it up if he's out.
Old 06-19-2023, 02:35 PM
Joined Jun 2012
155 Posts
Weaver's Field IMAC 6/24 & 6/25/2023 in Othello

Hello everyone,

The time is nearing for the 10th annual Weaver’s Field IMAC event. I do hope to see you out there for some flying. I’m hoping for weather to stay where it's predicted to be, and not 109 degrees like we've seen in the past. More importantly is the food-fest which my wife does amazingly. Here is the menu for the weekend event. It would be great if you could email me (gvasquez@othelloschool.org) letting me know what meals you propose on partaking in, and how many in your party that will be eating, so we can purchase the appropriate amount of food. We don’t want anyone going hungry, and usually that does not happen.

Also, PILOTS! please pre-register on the IMAC site, it helps out with making the judging matrix and flight orders. If you decide to not come, please remove yourself from the pre-registration. I like to plan ahead. Thank you for your time in reading this message.
Old 01-20-2024, 02:41 AM
Find More Posts by RudderEnvy
Trevor Young
United States, ID, CDA
Joined Feb 2012
85 Posts
Jeez- I remember when this thread got daily posts and all kinds of meaningless banter. Did everyone forget how to make fun of each other? Or did that move to another thread/site?

Looking forward to getting my new 40% Edge ready to fly this spring and catch up with some old friends.

Are we doing a judging seminar this spring in person?

Cheers to 2024!

- Trevor Young
RudderEnvy is offline Find More Posts by RudderEnvy
Old 01-22-2024, 06:38 PM
Find More Posts by kbodeau
Keith Bodeau
United States, WA, Spokane
Joined Jan 2006
348 Posts
Yes we are! https://mini-iac.org/events?view=event&id=2130
I believe the classroom part will be at the grade school in Othello.

Keith
kbodeau is offline Find More Posts by kbodeau
Old 01-24-2024, 04:01 PM
"Those Guys"
United States, WA
Joined Dec 2011
721 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RudderEnvy View Post
Jeez- I remember when this thread got daily posts and all kinds of meaningless banter. Did everyone forget how to make fun of each other? Or did that move to another thread/site?

Looking forward to getting my new 40% Edge ready to fly this spring and catch up with some old friends.

Are we doing a judging seminar this spring in person?

Cheers to 2024!

- Trevor Young
Forums in general are dead. IMAC would prefer we have discussions over there but most of us check that less than we do FG. Updates most often happen on the FB Northwest IMAC page.

We need Smacky and a few others to come back that showed up to stir the pot on a regular basis. Chris, Brian's son in law reached out to me looking to buy a 120cc sized plane. I put him in touch with Bill from my local field that has the comp ARF edge, don't know if they closed the deal or not.

There was a guy that attended Huckfest last year who is planning to fly with us some this year and has previously flown IMAC.

Speaking of which https://3dfreestyleking.com/

Check this out! I am looking for people to help judge freestyle. Go check out the pilots list...

There are plenty of guys in the northwest area that are all great pilots and have planes capable of flying IMAC, if we (insert IMAC guy) could buddy up to some of these guys there's a good chance a few might come and play in our playground as well.

Quick Reply