logo
Old 11-05-2018, 12:48 AM
Find More Posts by NavyGuy757
United States, OH, Tallmadge
Joined Mar 2012
176 Posts
Discussion
Got a sweet? Deal on some PA's and 3DHS from a swap meet...

I went to a swap meet near me and since I was nearly the first one in. I found a Precision aerobatics Bandit, ready to go with the ipa package, needs a rx and bat. paid 250 for it as seen. excellent condition.

also got an addiction x with the pro package but it has a castle esc and Hitech hs-85mgs in it instead of the next something the pro pack uses, also needs rx and batts but did include 2 3s 5k mah turnigies. paid 250

what size spinner you think i should put on it? also needs the cowl screws, he forgot them. know where to get them? one odd thing is the location of rudder servo in engine cowl, instead of in body or in the back. lol

lastly I got a 51" 3dhs aj slick with a hacker a30 10xl v3 castle lite 75esc (with telem it looks like) 4 hitech hs-65mg paid 300

where can I get wing bags for them all except the slick? it had some. should I go with a carbon rx for spectrum in these the one def has a lot of carbon in it, but not sure if enough to be needing a carbon rx?

paid a total of 800. what do you guys think?
NavyGuy757 is offline Find More Posts by NavyGuy757
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 11-05-2018, 12:55 AM
Find More Posts by Vapor Trails
Suspended Account
United States, GA, Atlanta
Joined Dec 2008
2,322 Posts
That Addiction should be flown on 3s 2200... you will not have the intended experience flying with a 5000mAh battery.
Vapor Trails is offline Find More Posts by Vapor Trails
Old 11-05-2018, 12:56 AM
Find More Posts by NavyGuy757
United States, OH, Tallmadge
Joined Mar 2012
176 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapor Trails View Post
That Addiction should be flown on 3s 2200... you will not have the intended experience flying with a 5000mAh battery.
the bats were for the aj I think

I was prob gonna buy all new ones anyway, not a turnigy fan and one is a bit puffy, But when I do go to buy I was going to double check the manuals for the recommended one.
NavyGuy757 is offline Find More Posts by NavyGuy757
Last edited by NavyGuy757; 11-05-2018 at 01:15 AM.
Old 11-05-2018, 08:11 AM
Find More Posts by AeroKen
Joined Apr 2015
244 Posts
The carbon rx have long antennas to get them outside the fuse on things that have solid carbon fiber fuselages. You don’t need them on these planes. I flew my 51 Slick on a regular spektrum rx with no trouble at all. Well, a tiny bit of trouble with ground being in the wrong place at the end of that last flight... but that’s hardly the fault of the rx.
AeroKen is offline Find More Posts by AeroKen
Old 11-05-2018, 09:38 AM
Find More Posts by Vapor Trails
Suspended Account
United States, GA, Atlanta
Joined Dec 2008
2,322 Posts
Grab the bags from PA directly. I use their bags for all my PA planes and they are nice.
Vapor Trails is offline Find More Posts by Vapor Trails

Quick Reply