logo
This thread is privately moderated by boggintuff, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 08-03-2014, 05:07 AM
Find More Posts by Luchnia
Word up!
United States, VA, Amelia Court House
Joined Oct 2010
2,356 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKETOFLY View Post
sorry for the tough times.. but based on your posts in the past... I always thought this described you....
I may have missed something in translation to russian...but every post I have seen was depressed full of anxiety....and just down right messed up.......now it makes sense
You can determine what a person is like from typed text in an electronic chat forum? It is sad that anyone would even think they would know to this detail what someone is like from reading posts in chat threads.

I can type whatever thoughts cross my mind in a forum and you would never know what I am like in person. Forum post cannot contain my vocal inflection, my character, my manners, etc. It only contains some of my typed out thoughts in response to what someone has posted. There is a big difference between the two realms.

Whether the poster is bipolar or not we do not know from his typed text, however we do know from experience (if we have been there) that his type of situation is never a good one for anyone to be involved in.
Luchnia is offline Find More Posts by Luchnia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2014, 08:15 AM
boz
Find More Posts by boz
boz
still on the ground
United Kingdom, Scunthorpe
Joined Jul 2014
26 Posts
I Agee its not worth falling out over egg rolls!! Flied rice! yes. Good luck hope it works out for you.
boz is offline Find More Posts by boz
Old 08-03-2014, 08:45 AM
Find More Posts by 3DFTW
Down on the deck!
Joined Oct 2012
287 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmceachern View Post
Even here in Texas we learn not to kick a man when he is down. You should learn this.

He is from Russia. They learn nothing.
3DFTW is offline Find More Posts by 3DFTW
Old 08-03-2014, 09:18 AM
Find More Posts by funboy
Denver
Joined Aug 2006
4,622 Posts
Must still be bitter;-)
funboy is offline Find More Posts by funboy
Old 08-03-2014, 11:38 AM
Find More Posts by TimBle
South Africa, WC, Cape Town
Joined Dec 2010
4,983 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luchnia View Post
You can determine what a person is like from typed text in an electronic chat forum? It is sad that anyone would even think they would know to this detail what someone is like from reading posts in chat threads.

I can type whatever thoughts cross my mind in a forum and you would never know what I am like in person. Forum post cannot contain my vocal inflection, my character, my manners, etc. It only contains some of my typed out thoughts in response to what someone has posted. There is a big difference between the two realms.

Whether the poster is bipolar or not we do not know from his typed text, however we do know from experience (if we have been there) that his type of situation is never a good one for anyone to be involved in.
I must remember this post the next time a fanboy lashes out at a poster for denigrating their favourite brand.
TimBle is offline Find More Posts by TimBle
Old 08-03-2014, 01:16 PM
Find More Posts by boggintuff
Sigh...really?
United States, KS, Overland Park
Joined Dec 2009
2,993 Posts
UPDATE: she had locked me out of the house and the cops told me I should leave to prevent false accusations of domestic violence....after I left I was called back to the house where she was hauled away by the cops. She sent a text stating she had taken 8 Xanax and gave 3 to each of my 2 boys. The person she sent the text to called 911
She is now charged with child endangerment and is in the mental health ward. I have custody and filing for ex parte and divorce first thing Monday morning.
boggintuff is offline Find More Posts by boggintuff
Last edited by boggintuff; 08-04-2014 at 02:03 PM.
Old 08-03-2014, 01:46 PM
Find More Posts by TimBle
South Africa, WC, Cape Town
Joined Dec 2010
4,983 Posts
hectic dude!
Make sure you book yourself and the boys in for counselling.
TimBle is offline Find More Posts by TimBle
Old 08-03-2014, 02:11 PM
Find More Posts by Siko_Flyer
Know God,no fear!
United States, TX, Tyler
Joined Jun 2007
3,681 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boggintuff View Post
UPDATE: she had locked me out of the house and the cops told me I should leave to prevent false accusations of domestic violence....after I left I was called back to the house where she was hauled away by the cops. She sent a text stating she had taken 8 Xanax and gave 3 to each of my 2 boys. The person she sent the text to called 911
She is now charged with child endangerment and is in the mental health ward. I have custody and filing for export and divorce first thing Monday morning.
Sorry you are going through this chit Boggin, but if she is that kookie I'm glad you have your kids.I am so sick of seeing children harmed by whacked out parents.
Siko_Flyer is offline Find More Posts by Siko_Flyer
Old 08-03-2014, 03:35 PM
Find More Posts by dldeuce
United States, TX, Sugar Land
Joined Aug 2013
804 Posts
I can't top the OP by any means, but I'll play along. I have two 80lbs dogs who my wife believes need to be in the house even when we're gone. Poor babies, you know. So if we go on vacation, she has to have a house sitter. You know, a 16 or 17 year old kid who she gives the key to our house and expects them to let the dogs in at night and out first thing in the morning. And we all know how teenagers like to get up in the morning and just how responsible they are right?

So you would think that after a few times of coming home to find our house completely trashed top to bottom, she might actually listen to somebody. I don't know, maybe somebody like her husband who has to live in the house with her too. Maybe after the new breakfast table chairs got chewed up? No? Maybe after the new couch got chewed up? No? Maybe after she left the dogs locked up in our bedroom and they pulled down the curtains, found a roll of ultracote and shredded it into thousands of 1sq in pieces all over everywhere, not to mention pissing in multiple places or the gallon container of glow fuel they chewed up and punctured. Not even then? No? Of course not. Next time will be different? Sure ... Sure.

What do you think? In June we were gone for a week. You know. June in Texas where it's plenty warm enough but not too hot that they're going to die of heat stroke? As if that could realistically ever happen even in August. Yeah, you got it! I had to suck it up and let her "handle it." We came home late afternoon, and the dogs are in the house. Not let out first thing in the morning, at like 6:00am, like she so confidently assured me before we left. They aren't let out until late afternoon.

Surprise surprise! The first thing I notice, and smell, is two great big doggy dumps in the entry way. Then I see big piss stains in many spots along the wall. I also see that the new couch that had already been chewed on damn near had the arm chewed off! Just about the time I was thoroughly wearing out my well deserved bitching tirade at her and all her denials, I see this.

5D3_8854.jpg by ABC_photos, on Flickr

The picture doesn't do it justice. The thing is mauled 360deg top to bottom. To top it off, I go to bed, and when I get up in the morning, I feel something slimy on the floor, and I realize I'm standing in a big puddle of dried piss. They pissed the floor and bedspread.

Oh, and she's divorcing me because I have so much anger and I'm so dominating! Does my rant qualify for this thread?
dldeuce is offline Find More Posts by dldeuce
Old 08-03-2014, 03:54 PM
Find More Posts by Bill Vargas
JR DA 215 Flyer
United States, CA, Apple Valley
Joined Mar 2011
3,829 Posts
man, talk about a double whammy on both,,, or was that three of,,, mans best friends!
Bill Vargas is offline Find More Posts by Bill Vargas
Old 08-03-2014, 06:23 PM
Find More Posts by Luchnia
Word up!
United States, VA, Amelia Court House
Joined Oct 2010
2,356 Posts
Wow...unreal! That massively reeks. Not sure how you took as much as you did. I think some women would let the dogs have the house and everyone else live outside in a barn!
Luchnia is offline Find More Posts by Luchnia
Old 08-03-2014, 09:08 PM
Find More Posts by Mikeq
Darned Spoilsport
United States, AR, Maumelle
Joined Oct 2011
2,253 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dldeuce View Post
Does my rant qualify for this thread?
Absolutely... that's just crazy but I' not surprised... I have a friend whose wife spends more money on medical and dental, yes dental, for her dogs than she does on her own kids... don't you know her veterinarian loves to see her...she's probably an honorary member with PETA...
Mikeq is offline Find More Posts by Mikeq
Old 08-03-2014, 09:26 PM
Find More Posts by impulse09
lol wut?
United States, VA, Chesapeake
Joined Apr 2010
343 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boggintuff View Post
She is now charged with child endangerment and is in the mental health ward. I have custody and filing for export and divorce first thing Monday morning.
Bittersweet. She did the heavy lifting for you, but sad at the same time. Good luck.
impulse09 is offline Find More Posts by impulse09
Old 08-04-2014, 04:07 AM
boz
Find More Posts by boz
boz
still on the ground
United Kingdom, Scunthorpe
Joined Jul 2014
26 Posts
Wow and I thought flying planes was going to be relaxing, think I may take up mountaineering, and save my marriage.
boz is offline Find More Posts by boz
Old 08-04-2014, 01:55 PM
Find More Posts by dldeuce
United States, TX, Sugar Land
Joined Aug 2013
804 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeq View Post
Absolutely... that's just crazy but I' not surprised... I have a friend whose wife spends more money on medical and dental, yes dental, for her dogs than she does on her own kids... don't you know her veterinarian loves to see her...she's probably an honorary member with PETA...
This fuselage had been sitting down stairs for weeks. I had moved upstairs with my collection as I've gotten back into the hobby, but this remained un-bothered and forgotten for weeks in a corner of a rarely used room. Right before we left, I had left a foamy in the same room just off our entry. She reminded me I should take that upstairs, and I did, not thinking about the fuselage.

So here was another kick in the pants. She told my kids that the plane got destroyed because I didn't take it upstairs also. You know, that I didn't listen to her when she nagged me several times to move the foamy. Not that the dogs shouldn't have been left unattended amongst all our valuables, but that the plane shouldn't have been left unattended with the dogs! I was like seriously?
dldeuce is offline Find More Posts by dldeuce

Quick Reply