logo
This thread is privately moderated by nzflyer21, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 07-18-2019, 12:04 AM
Find More Posts by nzflyer21
nzflyer21
Joined Jun 2019
16 Posts
Discussion
Stringers

Hello there again,

I managed to spend a short period out in the garage this afternoon and placed a few of the stringers in place . They. seemed to fit nicely and come to the right place at the tail. Tomorrow I will start getting the tailplane dry-fitted ant worked out.
I see that the full-size version had the rudder and elevator control horns internal the fuselage, which I think I could replicate ok.
I spent some time surfing the net looking for the correct colours for the French roundels and came across the information about the origin of the French roundels and that it was the practice of a good number of emerging WW1 airforces to use the circle to place their emblem into. The French it appears looked back to the past to make use of the colours of the tricolored cockade red, white and blue. Of the 1789 period of the French revolution. Well, I hope that this is reasonably correct. I found it interesting to read.
The next bit of research will be to find out the correct colours of the 5 colour camouflage scheme used on the Morane Saulnier A1
nzflyer21 is offline Find More Posts by nzflyer21
Last edited by nzflyer21; 07-18-2019 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Grammar and new pics
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply