logo
This thread is privately moderated by paulsrccstagg123, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 07-10-2019, 03:30 PM
Find More Posts by paulsrccstagg123
Trader Rating: 84
United States, NJ, Elmwood Park
Joined Sep 2016
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 84
$2,500.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale
Hangar 9 P-51 89" Mustang (flown twice) $2500 (without Receiver & Gyro $2300)

Hangar 9 P-51 89" Mustang
I bought this new last fall, I have only flown twice. Reason for selling is to fund other project. Its equipped with E-Flite retracts and controller recommended Spectrum Elevator Servos - Recommended Spektrum gear door Servos - Ailerons are Savox Black Edition but don't remember which ones - Rudder JR8911 Flaps 8711 Throttle Hitec 7980 has DA 60 with JTech in cowl muffler - Falcon WW2 23x10 Prop and Spektrum 20 Channel Power Safe Receiver with gyro module Tec Aero Ignition cut off and 2 Pulse 3600 packs. Plane is in excellent condition and flys excellent but getting more into large jets. Everything was bought new for build except the rudder, throttle and flap servos. Still has a few of the scale details NIB like the guns and pylons and tail wheel doors. I spent a lot of time reading threads on the build and more time baffling the engine to prevent vapor lock. The baffle is only secured with screws not glue for easy servicing.I am just a few hours North of Warbirds over Delaware - can meet part way on Parkway or Turnpike.

BNF $2500. Without Receiver and Gyro $2300. Will Not Ship.
paulsrccstagg123 is online now Find More Posts by paulsrccstagg123
Last edited by paulsrccstagg123; 07-10-2019 at 03:39 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply