logo
Old 07-19-2020, 04:30 AM
Find More Posts by Jase77
Joined Jul 2020
1 Posts
Question
Dx9 black

hi all question to all the people out there ive just lost my top flite corsair 60 size, I was using my dx9 black was new build was the 8th flight all 7 prior were beautiful flights plane flew flawlessly but today I took off and seemed a bit weird was banking left and almost like was intermittent signals so I was coming around to land and half way around I lost everything plane spun hit the ground nose first total write off im completely gutted, I picked up plane took back to field had ripped battery out so plugged it back in and everything worked either was in bits but was working so anyone got any ideas? I'm from New Zealand cheers
Jase77 is offline Find More Posts by Jase77
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 07-19-2020, 02:18 PM
Find More Posts by DGrant
Just havin' fun!
United States, CA, Clovis
Joined Apr 2006
1,832 Posts
Did you happen to have any telemetry data, either at the time of the incident, or before in previous flights?... That could tell a story. Especially in development and initial flights, it would tell you if there's any weak signals, or how your signal and system is performing.

After the fact it's harder to diagnose, as much of it is lost when the system powers down, but I'd be interested in seeing a flight log if you have telemetry.

You mentioned the transmitter, but what receiver, battery, servos(how many and what model#), any IBEC in the plane? Was it a glow or gas engine?... just alot of questions there that make it hard to offer much insight. The more info you share, the more feedback you'll get.

It sounds like what occurred wasn't necessarily instantaneous, but might have took place over several seconds time.

Sorry about your plane man. I hope you get it figured out.
DGrant is offline Find More Posts by DGrant
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply