to remove ads between posts
Old 04-16-2014, 08:21 AM
Find More Posts by superstocktx
Joined Apr 2009
2,548 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbrown2828 View Post
Dennis my graphics shipped yet
Cool and new process graphics take just a little extra time to get ready. Within a day or two tho. I also work "part time" at a 7 line Powersports dealer.
superstocktx is offline Find More Posts by superstocktx
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2014, 02:50 PM
Find More Posts by buckeyeflyer
Go Bucks!!!
United States, OH, Somerset
Joined Nov 2012
2,854 Posts
Does anyone have a clean ai or eps of the Dessert Aircraft Logo.

Thank You
buckeyeflyer is offline Find More Posts by buckeyeflyer
Old 04-28-2014, 03:16 PM
Find More Posts by TrojanMan
UAV's rule
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Jan 2006
1,570 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyeflyer View Post
Does anyone have a clean ai or eps of the Dessert Aircraft Logo.

Thank You
https://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/...ad.php?t=30757
TrojanMan is offline Find More Posts by TrojanMan
Old 06-08-2014, 08:44 PM
Find More Posts by Rafael23cc
Helicopter Pilot
United States, KS, Junction City
Joined Mar 2006
91 Posts
Hoping somebody can give me some pointers. I recently bought a cutter from a widow. The cutter has an Apple and a Vinyl Express sticker and on the bottom it says BN-60.

I downloaded a lot of the files offered here and with the help of SignBlazer was able to import a handful and cut a couple. I cannot import a lot of them. The program cannot even generate a preview. I also downloaded Inkscape and I'm trying to figure it out. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Rafael
Rafael23cc is offline Find More Posts by Rafael23cc
Old 06-08-2014, 10:38 PM
Find More Posts by Geckoman
Cary NC
Joined Apr 2007
1,922 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael23cc View Post
Hoping somebody can give me some pointers. I recently bought a cutter from a widow. The cutter has an Apple and a Vinyl Express sticker and on the bottom it says BN-60.

I downloaded a lot of the files offered here and with the help of SignBlazer was able to import a handful and cut a couple. I cannot import a lot of them. The program cannot even generate a preview. I also downloaded Inkscape and I'm trying to figure it out. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Rafael
which ones can you import? which ones can you not import?
signblazer can only work with some of the filoe formats, so you may need to get the others converted for your software.
Geckoman is offline Find More Posts by Geckoman
Old 06-09-2014, 07:59 AM
Find More Posts by Ohmyers
United States, AZ, Sierra Vista
Joined Feb 2007
161 Posts
Import eps files into SB and it will ask you to convert them use full post script interpreter
Ohmyers is offline Find More Posts by Ohmyers
Old 06-09-2014, 04:10 PM
Find More Posts by Rafael23cc
Helicopter Pilot
United States, KS, Junction City
Joined Mar 2006
91 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geckoman View Post
which ones can you import? which ones can you not import?
signblazer can only work with some of the filoe formats, so you may need to get the others converted for your software.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohmyers View Post
Import eps files into SB and it will ask you to convert them use full post script interpreter
I am able to import some of the eps files, none of the ai files. The eps files that I cannot import, don't even give me a preview when I try to look for them in the folder. I used the full post script interpreter on most of them. One or two actually worked with the other option.

Another question. One of the graphics that I cut, came out clean. The other two i tried, had some squares added to them when i hit the "cut" button on the software, and of course, the squares were cut into the vinyl. Any suggestions there?

Thanks for the prompt response.
Rafael
Rafael23cc is offline Find More Posts by Rafael23cc
Old 06-09-2014, 06:21 PM
Find More Posts by Geckoman
Cary NC
Joined Apr 2007
1,922 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael23cc View Post
I am able to import some of the eps files, none of the ai files. The eps files that I cannot import, don't even give me a preview when I try to look for them in the folder. I used the full post script interpreter on most of them. One or two actually worked with the other option.

Another question. One of the graphics that I cut, came out clean. The other two i tried, had some squares added to them when i hit the "cut" button on the software, and of course, the squares were cut into the vinyl. Any suggestions there?

Thanks for the prompt response.
Rafael
for the errant squares, you will need to look at the original files in an editor for that file type to see what is 'extra' in there...you can try GIMP as it is a free software that should import eps and ai as far as I can remember...
Geckoman is offline Find More Posts by Geckoman
Old 06-09-2014, 06:26 PM
Find More Posts by sutton50
United States, GA, Gainesville
Joined Feb 2014
291 Posts
Don't know if I can help because my children had to figure it out for me but here go's. I bought a us cutter an it come with scal software an I had the same problem it wouldn't show on the mat of the cutter software. So they put inkscape on my pc an I can get most anything on the mat now there are still some that aren't clear so I have to just keep looking for 1 that does. So I find a logo, save it to my desktop, go to inkscape an import on the mat of inkscape, from my desktop then I have to pull the pic down an it separates an delete the 1 I pulled down then make sure the pic is put back on the mat an click save. Then I name the file an go into my scal software an its in my files an I can then put it on my mat. Don't know if this will help but maybe you have similar cutter software.
sutton50 is offline Find More Posts by sutton50
Old 11-03-2014, 01:04 PM
Find More Posts by Torquerolljoe
When did I learn to fly?
United States, TX, Corpus Christi
Joined Oct 2006
385 Posts
good info in this thread!!
Torquerolljoe is offline Find More Posts by Torquerolljoe
Old 11-10-2014, 10:34 PM
Find More Posts by superstocktx
Joined Apr 2009
2,548 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sutton50 View Post
Don't know if I can help because my children had to figure it out for me but here go's. I bought a us cutter an it come with scal software an I had the same problem it wouldn't show on the mat of the cutter software. So they put inkscape on my pc an I can get most anything on the mat now there are still some that aren't clear so I have to just keep looking for 1 that does. So I find a logo, save it to my desktop, go to inkscape an import on the mat of inkscape, from my desktop then I have to pull the pic down an it separates an delete the 1 I pulled down then make sure the pic is put back on the mat an click save. Then I name the file an go into my scal software an its in my files an I can then put it on my mat. Don't know if this will help but maybe you have similar cutter software.
I started my biz with a uscutter vinyl cutter using the scal pro software, only took me a few months to outgrow that cutter tho, had to upgrade to a wide format printer and cutter. I drew everything in Corel and then exported the files in .svg format, then imported into scal.

.eps files(if that's what you're getting) won't import into SCAL correctly, they need to be .svg files, that's why they don't show up on the mat.

If you need some of the popular logos in .svg format, let me know

Thanks,
Decal Dennis
Knife Edge Graphix
superstocktx is offline Find More Posts by superstocktx
Old 10-02-2015, 02:51 PM
Find More Posts by Alkaline
United States, TX, Beaumont
Joined Mar 2010
1,896 Posts
Ok so lets get some more graphics, 3dhoppyshop logos are in demand
Alkaline is offline Find More Posts by Alkaline
Old 11-23-2018, 01:40 PM
Find More Posts by epoweredrc
Electric Powered!
United States, GA, Buchanan
Joined Jan 2008
967 Posts
Wow guess this thread kinda died out.. lets bring it back to life. I just found out about this thread couple days ago.
epoweredrc is offline Find More Posts by epoweredrc

Quick Reply