Old 02-15-2014, 09:40 PM
Find More Posts by DanielIsbell
My wife thinks I'm at work!
United States, CO, Eaton
Joined Jan 2013
216 Posts
Discussion
On their heels

The liberals are only LOUDER. They are NOT... larger in numbers, correct, intelligent, or even patriotic! They get their way sometimes only because they are the most annoying. Ever hear the phrase "The squeaky wheel gets the grease?" They whine and cry on our TVs about Treyvon Martin, child obesity, Miley Cirus, the Grammy's, etc. etc. etc., while behind the scenes they are stripping away every drop of freedom and responsibility we have left; while at the same time worshiping the very ground that our current Divider in Chief walks.

Conservatives, by nature are humble, slow to anger, patriotic, and extremely powerful. Trust me...the nation is waking up. The left is on their heels. And mark my words, its going to get worse before it gets better. The Collectivist, Marxist, Communist, (and all those other BAD words for Liberals), will not go down without a fight. They will get louder, and louder, and louder. And their cries will be paraded all over our media! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!

When the rest of the country realizes the lies, and out right lawlessness of this current administration, their day in the sun will be over!

Stay the course Conservatives!

I submit myself to all the liberal whining, name calling, and personal attacks now. Thank you...
DanielIsbell is offline Find More Posts by DanielIsbell
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2014, 09:55 AM
Find More Posts by rab879
United States, NJ, Hammonton
Joined Oct 2008
26 Posts
I hope people wake up!
rab879 is offline Find More Posts by rab879
Old 02-28-2014, 01:02 AM
Find More Posts by crosswind
Never hover on an empty tank
Sacramento, California
Joined Nov 2009
484 Posts
I am 51 and my wife is 54. I am an Electrician and my wife runs her own daycare business. We have both worked our asses off all our lives. At a time in our lives when health insurance is something we do not want to be without we are no longer able to afford it thanks to nobama care. Our insurance we had cost $600.00 a month but with nobama care it has increased to over $1000.00 with our co-pays doubling. They close Schools and build prisons. They persecute the police for shooting violent criminals and gang bangers. While the middle class is working to just keep what they have worked their asses off for, they are flying to Hawaii with a plane full of hookers and eating steak on my dime and when they get caught they take a paid leave of absence at $100,000 a year. Common sense, morals, humility, and just wanting to do what is right for the country and it's people are out the window with these selfish, greedy criminals. Most working people I know are fed up and have had enough. A people should not fear its government, government should fear its people.
crosswind is offline Find More Posts by crosswind
Last edited by crosswind; 02-28-2014 at 01:12 AM.
Old 03-01-2014, 12:19 AM
Find More Posts by DanielIsbell
My wife thinks I'm at work!
United States, CO, Eaton
Joined Jan 2013
216 Posts
Well said!
DanielIsbell is offline Find More Posts by DanielIsbell

Quick Reply