logo
Old 11-05-2018, 11:56 AM View Post
MarksHangar
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. It is temporarily hidden while MarksHangar edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old 11-05-2018, 11:57 AM
Find More Posts by Judge
Team Futaba
United States, CA, Ladera Ranch
Joined Jan 2006
12,936 Posts
Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion. You have a nice day now.
Judge is offline Find More Posts by Judge
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2018, 12:04 PM
Find More Posts by jln1320
United States, FL, Daytona Beach
Joined Feb 2015
384 Posts
I think the Walmart managers did the right thing by kicking you all off their property and calling the cops to have evidence and a police report of what happened.
The iron crosses on the plane are harmless by themselves, but when you associate them with the jet plane with Trump all over it it now becomes a racial issue!
I highly doubt that that bringing a Trump plane mixed with swastikas days before elections is no coincidence!!
Just My Opinion.
jln1320 is online now Find More Posts by jln1320
Old 11-05-2018, 12:06 PM
Find More Posts by Luchnia
Word up!
United States, VA, Amelia Court House
Joined Oct 2010
2,356 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroKen View Post

Not necessarily - supper is the last meal of the day, whereas dinner is the largest meal of the day, often the midday meal.

(OK, spelling nitpick, check, semantic nitpick, check, what’s next?)
triple-check is next
Luchnia is offline Find More Posts by Luchnia
Old 11-05-2018, 12:13 PM
Word up!
Joined Oct 2010
2,356 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jln1320 View Post
I think the Walmart managers did the right thing by kicking you all off their property and calling the cops to have evidence and a police report of what happened.
The iron crosses on the plane are harmless by themselves, but when you associate them with the jet plane with Trump all over it it now becomes a racial issue!
I highly doubt that that bringing a Trump plane mixed with swastikas days before elections is no coincidence!!
Just My Opinion.
Ha...that was good.

I think the RC guys should have been arrested for abusing Trump's name on an RC airplane and causing trouble. Those guys caused so much trouble that that Wal-blech store might get shut down.

This thread is a lot of fun and some great mental entertainment, especially with Judge and that other dude volleying back and forth.
Old 11-05-2018, 12:28 PM
Find More Posts by Truckracer
Des Moines, Iowa USA
Joined Nov 2007
7,492 Posts
Quote:
Just My Opinion.
Are you serious man? Is this what our country is coming to?

There were no Swastikas!
Truckracer is offline Find More Posts by Truckracer
Old 11-05-2018, 12:29 PM
Find More Posts by Truckracer
Des Moines, Iowa USA
Joined Nov 2007
7,492 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luchnia View Post
Ha...that was good.

I think the RC guys should have been arrested for abusing Trump's name on an RC airplane and causing trouble. Those guys caused so much trouble that that Wal-blech store might get shut down.

This thread is a lot of fun and some great mental entertainment, especially with Judge and that other dude volleying back and forth.
This thread makes me want to throw up with disgust!
Truckracer is offline Find More Posts by Truckracer
Old 11-05-2018, 01:43 PM
Find More Posts by RCAddiction
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Jan 2006
3,092 Posts
This thread should have been shut down pages ago.
RCAddiction is offline Find More Posts by RCAddiction
Old 11-05-2018, 02:37 PM
Find More Posts by scootr
2 many planes 2 little time
United States, CA, Winchester
Joined Sep 2015
1,063 Posts
That's it -
In before the lock
scootr is offline Find More Posts by scootr
Old 11-05-2018, 10:26 PM
Find More Posts by rick dazzler
www.taildraggerrc.com
park city, ky
Joined Jan 2006
5,275 Posts
Quote:
Just My Opinion.
Wut.......did......I.....just.......read.......... .....
?
rick dazzler is offline Find More Posts by rick dazzler
Old 11-05-2018, 11:27 PM
Find More Posts by flyin4fun
Lancaster , PA
Joined Dec 2007
3,844 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick dazzler View Post
Wut.......did......I.....just.......read.......... .....
?
Yup.....tis the present state of our political climate.....
flyin4fun is offline Find More Posts by flyin4fun
Old 11-06-2018, 12:12 AM
Find More Posts by epoweredrc
Electric Powered!
United States, GA, Buchanan
Joined Jan 2008
967 Posts
Ive been questioned by my Ugly sticks before and asked why those were on it. i said all of them have them ive never thought anything racist about them... but in today's world anyone can turn anything racist pretty sad
epoweredrc is online now Find More Posts by epoweredrc
Old 11-06-2018, 06:45 AM
Word up!
Joined Oct 2010
2,356 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoweredrc View Post
Ive been questioned by my Ugly sticks before and asked why those were on it. i said all of them have them ive never thought anything racist about them... but in today's world anyone can turn anything racist pretty sad
Ain't that the truth! My buddy was telling me about the "pickin' cotton" or was it "cotton pickin'" phrase that is supposedly racist and got someone running for office in trouble down south.

I suppose it won't be long before everything will be blank. Cars won't have brands, nor colors. Dare someone put on offensive racist color on something to distinguish it! They will have to do away with most racist flavors of ice cream. They will have to make coffee clear like water.

The fanatical idiots in the world who desire everyone live a blank life, do exactly what they require others to not do. What they don't realize is that by their agenda they do far more damage than those that they squelch which did no harm to anyone.

When will they get rid of emoticons?
Old 11-06-2018, 07:38 AM
Find More Posts by scale only 4 me
It's Hooty Tooty Here?
United States, CA, Orange
Joined Oct 2010
1,960 Posts
My FW190 d9 has a Swastika on it, guess that makes me a Racist now,, O Well,,
If anyone ever says anything I'll tell them "don't worry, sooner or later the plane will crash and I won't be racist any more"
scale only 4 me is offline Find More Posts by scale only 4 me
Old 11-06-2018, 07:54 AM
Find More Posts by RCAddiction
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Jan 2006
3,092 Posts
Those who do not study history are condemned to repeat it. Many symbols and phrases had associations in the past with terrible events in our imperfect history. That's what the cotton-pickin' comment was about. It was a dog-whistle to racists who like to be reminded that black people once were slaves who picked cotton in this country but in some cases, are running for governor (of Florida). Just because some don't realize this or other symbols, doesn't mean those who do recognize them are over-reacting, or are "snowflakes", or whatever.

That said, an iron cross is not a swastika. 6 million Jews and many others died at the hands of those who rallied around the swastika symbol, which is illegal to display in Germany. The millions did not die at the hands of those rallying around the iron cross. And a Trump plane is not necessarily a political statement by itself, although why would anyone actually do a Trump plane if they were not trying to make such a statement? I would have had no issue with either the iron cross or Trump plane even though I am definitely not a fan of the latter. It has a right to be displayed. I disagree with what the "managers" did, but I suppose they made their decision out of ignorance, nothing more.
RCAddiction is offline Find More Posts by RCAddiction

Quick Reply