logo
This thread is privately moderated by jerzey, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 10-13-2019, 09:42 AM
Find More Posts by jerzey
Trader Rating: 13
United States, SC, Rembert
Joined May 2017
30 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
$2,500.00 USD
Will not ship
Sold
2006 American Hauler V-nose 6x12 enclosed trailer

Have a new trailer on the way so this one has to go. Great shape, new tires and bearings serviced a few years back. Come with a nice spare. No leaks. This is a barn door trailer which I and most r/c guys prefer.. has always been an airplane trailer although I have been to daytona and back with my stand up skis a few times with it. Tows great it's also been to Nall a few times. Never been in salt, frame is clean and rust free.Title and registration in my name and ready to transfer.

6ft interior height

Self sufficient with a 100w solar panel on roof feeding a charge controller and deep cycle battery on tounge. Has a harbor freight 1800w inverter that as of late doesn't seem to be working so that may need replaced. I havent looked at it or opened it up so may be something simple.

12v interior lights wired into battery system.

Wired for 110V with 4 - 110V outlets inside, LED strip light on ceiling with switch, and extension cord port on outside of trailer to hook up when home.

All wiring hidden in walls and professionally installed. Inverter also feeds on board 110v system.

Carpeted walls with E-track on both side walls

3 hangers on walls for smaller planes. Etc.

Foam pipe wrap on ceiling beams with boards and hooks to hang wings.

Set up and ready to use.
jerzey is offline Find More Posts by jerzey
Last edited by jerzey; 10-13-2019 at 10:16 PM.
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply