logo
Old 09-16-2019, 09:50 PM
Find More Posts by dhal22
United States, GA, Roswell
Joined Apr 2009
1,985 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyboy082662 View Post
I was speaking of that person's particular POST...I even stated post in my post...not the "give away"....he joined fg sat and his only post is that he won on this "give away". Might be legit...just seems too coincidental

Exactly.
dhal22 is offline Find More Posts by dhal22
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 09-16-2019, 11:04 PM
Find More Posts by YongXU
Quzhou, Zhejiang,China
Joined Oct 2006
39 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DJP View Post
Can you still send in your info to win or is it over?
The 17sets engine give way will be ended as soon as we have the 680th winner selected . $1000USD Grand Prize will be ended November 1rst . So please e-mail your info to us .Thanks !
YongXU is offline Find More Posts by YongXU
Old 09-16-2019, 11:23 PM
Quzhou, Zhejiang,China
Joined Oct 2006
39 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyboy082662 View Post
I was speaking of that person's particular POST...I even stated post in my post...not the "give away"....he joined fg sat and his only post is that he won on this "give away". Might be legit...just seems too coincidental
RCGF has been producing model engines since 2007 and has been sold to more than 30 countries and regions . Yes, Mr. Chen is from Taiwan and has no FG account before. When he was lucky to be choose as the 5th lucky ones.We will say “Its grateful if you can share your lucky info with others on FG” When we confirm address information with every lucky one, That's it, and we believe that this does not violate the rules of the FG forum. Thanks FG.
Old 09-17-2019, 02:39 AM
Quzhou, Zhejiang,China
Joined Oct 2006
39 Posts
Thanks to FG ! The 15th lucky RCGF Engine owner has been chosen !
Frank who comes from Germany.
He has a RCGF 40cc T and serial number is VC370 . This engine was produce on 2017/6/16.
And the prize for him is a 30cc Twin ,serial number is K4037.
Old 10-05-2019, 10:03 AM
Quzhou, Zhejiang,China
Joined Oct 2006
39 Posts
The 30cc Twin has arrived 15th lucky winner`s door in Germany , DHL tracking number 8329041416 . But unfortunately Frank don`t have FG account
Old 10-05-2019, 10:07 AM
Quzhou, Zhejiang,China
Joined Oct 2006
39 Posts
Thanks to FG ! The 30th lucky RCGF Engine owner has been chosen !
Ed K who comes from US.
He has a RCGF 70cc T and serial number is VA284 . This engine was produce on 2017/11/29.
And the prize for him is a 70cc Twin ,serial number is VA365.
Old 10-05-2019, 12:29 PM
Find More Posts by oviedoed
Unga Bunga Bunga
United States, FL, Oviedo
Joined Mar 2006
76 Posts
Thank you so much Mr. Yong Xu and RCGF, I love my RCGF/VVRC 70cc twin in my Pilot 330. Plenty of power, transition (no burble) and a solid idle.

Several guys at my club have purchased a RCGF/VVRC engine after seeing how great mine runs.

And now I will have another!!!! This is GREAT news and thank you again!!!!

Ed 😊👍🍻
oviedoed is offline Find More Posts by oviedoed
Old 10-13-2019, 06:24 PM
Find More Posts by Bunky F. Knuckle
Just your Average Joe.
Joined Jan 2006
8,375 Posts
Finally mounted my 120 up and tested it today. One thing I noticed right away was when I am priming it, and it is ready to pop, it wants to kick back. Which is odd. And even after the priming process, and you go to start it, and it does the same thing. Damn thing tried taking my hand off. No injuries, no cuts, no scrapes. I put 15 minutes, today, on this engine. Initial start and run it sounded rich, and cleaned up during the flight. We have cooler temps today, under 60F ambient air, Xoar 27x10 wood prop. Didnt check rpm figures, I dont check RPMs until atleast 10 gallons of fuel burnt. But on the 2nd flight, half way, it quit in a short upline. Im just putting heat cycles on the engine. When the engine stopped, I had to land downwind, and outside of a scuffed wing tip, we are all good. But, the engine was a little tight to turn over, so I left it alone. Once it cooled down, about 45 mins later, I was able to turn it over. So, I'll pull the exhaust off this week, and have a look inside the engine that way. Hopefully no scoring was done.
Bunky F. Knuckle is online now Find More Posts by Bunky F. Knuckle
Old 10-13-2019, 06:35 PM
Find More Posts by closetguy
United States, OH, Berlin Heights
Joined Jul 2006
4,809 Posts
You just never know what you will end up with a new engine.
closetguy is offline Find More Posts by closetguy
Old 10-15-2019, 08:50 AM
Quzhou, Zhejiang,China
Joined Oct 2006
39 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunky F. Knuckle View Post
Finally mounted my 120 up and tested it today. One thing I noticed right away was when I am priming it, and it is ready to pop, it wants to kick back. Which is odd. And even after the priming process, and you go to start it, and it does the same thing. Damn thing tried taking my hand off. No injuries, no cuts, no scrapes. I put 15 minutes, today, on this engine. Initial start and run it sounded rich, and cleaned up during the flight. We have cooler temps today, under 60F ambient air, Xoar 27x10 wood prop. Didnt check rpm figures, I dont check RPMs until atleast 10 gallons of fuel burnt. But on the 2nd flight, half way, it quit in a short upline. Im just putting heat cycles on the engine. When the engine stopped, I had to land downwind, and outside of a scuffed wing tip, we are all good. But, the engine was a little tight to turn over, so I left it alone. Once it cooled down, about 45 mins later, I was able to turn it over. So, I'll pull the exhaust off this week, and have a look inside the engine that way. Hopefully no scoring was done.
Hi Chris , prop kick back may caused by incorrect ignition
timing , move slight back will help ! But not sure what made it tight to turn over , Weird !
Old Yesterday, 07:14 AM
Find More Posts by amiller
CANDY MAN
United States, NC, Clemmons
Joined Sep 2008
397 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunky F. Knuckle View Post

Looks like you were the first " lucky one"🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
amiller is online now Find More Posts by amiller

Quick Reply