Old 05-08-2011, 05:13 PM
Find More Posts by sweetpea
If you can't HUCK it BLING IT!
United States, OH, Lebanon
Joined Jan 2006
11,244 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helicop View Post
4.The helicopter brought me, he was durable for a year +?
I want at least a year I will not have to fix it or replace his parts.

That there is funny.
No heli is durable for over a year unless you land and fly perfect every time. Expect to replace parts from time to time (especially if you are new to them)

6. you can give me link for the "DX-7 and the 6100E 2.4ghz system" ?
Have control at a distance of 1000 yards +?

www.spektrumrc.com or just look at www.hobbyking.com as both places have all the info needed on this radio. I'm not saying its the best, its just what I'm using for now on my heli

I asked you what's up with battery, I forgot to bring the battery without the battery in 2200 that he can not fly.
You can harvest bringing battery that fits me?

Any 3S 2200 Lipo pack will fit. I use the Hobby King Zippy and Turnigy packs as they are inexpensive and tend to work very well.

Thanks for your help.

i think you can see in the profil ?

Thank.
See above in red
sweetpea is offline Find More Posts by sweetpea
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 05-08-2011, 07:22 PM
Find More Posts by Helicop
Joined May 2011
11 Posts
Thank for the help.
Assemble all the pieces of the helicopter it hard?
i think i take this rx:
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dProduct=16238
Or
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dProduct=16239
But i dont know what the diffrent in them , what the diffrent in mode 1 and mode 2 ?
If I have a package weighs over 3 pounds, a delivery take?

Note:i dont buy the scule helicopter , this is expensive .

Thank you all for your help, I may be in the coming days will make a list and invite all the pieces of the helicopter.
Helicop is offline Find More Posts by Helicop
Old 05-08-2011, 08:15 PM
Joined Jan 2006
11,244 Posts
The heli isn't that hard to put together but you need to understand now to set one up. That means set the pitch and center servos and put in any mixes etc. If you can't do that or don't have someone to help you than Heli's are not in your future, even if you buy some kind of ARF version. Heli's require maintanence and you need to be able to set up stuff.

As for the radio......mode 1 and 2 is in regards to the sticks. Rudder and throttle and aileron and elevator. Changing modes changes which stick controls which function. Also most heli's are done on computer radios for the ease of programming mixes.

Its looking more and more like Heli's are outstide your ability and price range for now. But keep researching. I'd also try www.crackroll.com. That and www.runryder.com have way more heli guys than here.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:03 PM
Joined May 2011
11 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
The heli isn't that hard to put together but you need to understand now to set one up. That means set the pitch and center servos and put in any mixes etc. If you can't do that or don't have someone to help you than Heli's are not in your future, even if you buy some kind of ARF version. Heli's require maintanence and you need to be able to set up stuff.

As for the radio......mode 1 and 2 is in regards to the sticks. Rudder and throttle and aileron and elevator. Changing modes changes which stick controls which function. Also most heli's are done on computer radios for the ease of programming mixes.

Its looking more and more like Heli's are outstide your ability and price range for now. But keep researching. I'd also try www.crackroll.com. That and www.runryder.com have way more heli guys than here.
I consulted with my dad what to buy, he suggested that I start with something small, so I wanted to ask you, with a more Helicopter should I start?
HK-250GT:
1. http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...idProduct=9974

HK450 CCPM:
2. http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dProduct=10811

Note: Helicopter HK450 CCPM requires me divided by the total $ 170 + shipping and I have only $ 160 Visa, but I have no problem to add another $ 10 just my father suggested I start with this helicopter HK-250GT that is smaller portable you can take it out the window.
Now my question Can I get it out the window of this helicopter? HK-250GT
My window length is about three feet + -
The helicopter you think is better?
If so, what is the difference between him and the other in terms of functions?

I have some very important questions, I would be happy if you answer me: (about HK helicopter-250GT)
1. HK-250GT helicopter should battery 800mah, my question is he can fly through the air for 10 - 15 min?
2. Can I drop Loshim a larger battery that weight, so he can fly longer without burdening him?
3. Special batteries have run out more slowly in terms of time?
4. Does the helicopter have a special sign or sign a standard?
5. After I bought the helicopter, I get the package there is a guide for assembly?
6. There is a good sign in hobbyking costs about 40-45 $ 6 channels?

I'd love it if you give me links of all the parts needed for this harvest: (as you gave me the previous helicopter)
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...idProduct=9974

And if you think there is a better helicopter from the same amount or slightly more I would love to link to it, but I personally really liked this helicopter.

Thank you for your help.

Note:
I really really sorry for any amount of questions asked, it's just that I'm starting to not really understand, I really thank helpers
Old 05-09-2011, 06:35 PM
Joined Jan 2006
11,244 Posts
questions are good, its how you learn.

I have no experience with those 2 heli's so I can't speak on them or what might be good parts for them.

I prefered to stay in the slightly larger size over the 250 because its easier to see and larger tends to be more stable, especially in any wind/breeze.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:02 PM
Find More Posts by Bigugly
Mesquite Tx
Joined Nov 2007
1,055 Posts
Stay away from the 250 as a first heli. They have super small parts, and seem to me to be harder to set up perfect, plus the 450 is way more stable.
Bigugly is offline Find More Posts by Bigugly
Old 05-10-2011, 12:38 PM
Joined May 2011
11 Posts
Have a little problem, as I said to buy a helicopter to his 65 inch length is a little problem because I have not really a good place to store it and if I wanted to fly it out the window I can not.
Now I have a question to you, there's a real helicopter and stable and good quality you recommend me about him and the size of 40-50 inches?

I really wish you would bring me one, it's the size that I can store and he I was comfortable and portable. For my father building constructive and not me.

I was looking for some good helicopters that sizes and found a few:
ALIGN T-REX 250SE Super Combo HELICOPTERS KX019005
Link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ALIGN-T-REX-250S...item27babc2a2b # ht_5656wt_842

This helicopter is $ 370 which is quite expensive, can find it in hobbyking cheap assembly?

I found another similar helicopter:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Carbon-Metal-T-r...item336556bee3 # ht_3499wt_932

This helicopter brought up similar to - ALIGN T-REX 250SE Super Combo? Or is it another helicopter?

I saw the video and I really like the helicopter:
Alan Szabo Jr. ALIGN Trex 250 (5 min 4 sec)

How do the helicopter?
Do you recommend me about him?
How long is flying in the air?

Thank you for your help.
Last edited by Helicop; 05-10-2011 at 07:05 PM.
Old 05-12-2011, 12:52 AM
Joined May 2011
11 Posts
someone ?
Old 05-12-2011, 11:00 AM
Find More Posts by dookieshoot
Pro kool aid drinker
Mass
Joined Feb 2010
282 Posts
I don't know much about helicopters, but I do know that a 250 WILL be difficult to learn on. Also, why the heck are you going to attempt to fly it out a window? You are only asking for problems....
dookieshoot is offline Find More Posts by dookieshoot
Old 05-13-2011, 05:55 AM
Joined May 2011
11 Posts
I'm not going to fly it out the window, I'm just waiting for an answer whether you should buy it?

Quick Reply