logo
Old 12-04-2018, 08:47 PM
Find More Posts by Maylon Harvey
Dansville, NY
Joined Jun 2010
26 Posts
Help!
Slow Loading Pages

I have been a member here on FG and RCG for over 8 years, mostly just a lurker. I routinely check in every night between 7 and 8 along with 4 other forums, 3 of which are not RC related. For the past 10 days or so I have been having troubles with real slow loading of pages, both with the web site when I actually sign in and then when going to forums and threads. Sometimes they will not even load and I have to hit the refresh button, maybe a couple of times to get them to load. This is only happening on RCG and FG. I am not having this problem on the other forums I sign in to. Also there has always been around 1000 members, plus or minus, logged in when I signed in. Don’t know about how many guests. Now the member number signed in is always between 500 and 600. Don’t know what the significance of that is? I have logged out and re-logged in, deleted cookies, and deleted browsing history trying to fix this. My browser is Edge, I even tried I.E., same thing. I know about the new server. Hopefully that is the problem and they will get it fixed. But since nobody else is complaining about this issue, probably not. Is there anything more I can try to fix this?
Maylon Harvey is offline Find More Posts by Maylon Harvey
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply