Old 10-10-2012, 01:24 PM
Find More Posts by Mithrandir
TEAM FUTABA
High Desert California, USA
Joined Jan 2006
8,437 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkaline View Post
For a good portion of Americans, the biggest issue with Obama is that he is black.
what portion is that?
Mithrandir is offline Find More Posts by Mithrandir
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-10-2012, 01:36 PM
Find More Posts by exeter_acres
Our society is collapsing
Johns Creek, GA
Joined Jan 2006
8,711 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkaline View Post
For a good portion of Americans, the biggest issue with Obama is that he is black.

that is a load of crap and I'm F&&&&&& tired of hearing it....

I can't stand the white half either
exeter_acres is offline Find More Posts by exeter_acres
Old 10-10-2012, 02:14 PM
Find More Posts by purcilas
Team PAS
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined May 2011
328 Posts
Where's the beef!!??
purcilas is offline Find More Posts by purcilas
Old 10-10-2012, 03:01 PM
ant
Find More Posts by ant
ant
United States, RI
Joined Apr 2011
1,735 Posts
Why do we have to assume Romney is going to be the same as Bush,and by the way ,give me Bush over Obama anytime.

Let's not look backward anymore,this president has no intention of fixing economy,it's not in his ideology. All he can do is blame Bush,what about the mess he keeps making?

Are we better off than Bush? Not by a friggin longshot. Also,Democrats contributed to making the mess we are in,so let's not leave them out of the equation.

Who wants Obamacare fully implemented? Sure as **** not me.

Puppets you say? Maybe, but I'd feel a lot better off with Romney at the helm. Our biggest concern right now is getting people working and I absolutely feel that Romney will be pro-business and make a healthy work environment.

I know sooo many people in business (myself included) , that are either holding off on hiring,expanding,or maiking improvements to their companies.

It's small companies,much like the one I own that employ a large majority of people in this country,we(small biz owners) are the cornerstone of the economy.

This president says he is for small business,but he is full of **** ,plain and simple.

I don't trust him and don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

He was the friend of a domestic terrorist,prejudiced preacher and a whole host of other radical thinkers,like him

You can have him.

I'm done with this ,back to planes.. and more importantly trying to put furniture in peoples homes.
ant is offline Find More Posts by ant
Old 10-10-2012, 03:22 PM
Find More Posts by Judge
Team Futaba
United States, CA, Ladera Ranch
Joined Jan 2006
12,936 Posts
Some interesting graphics:

Judge is offline Find More Posts by Judge
Old 10-10-2012, 04:34 PM
Find More Posts by theKM
needs more yaw authority
Central PA
Joined Oct 2008
1,748 Posts
^^ that's a nice graphic.
theKM is offline Find More Posts by theKM
Old 10-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Find More Posts by Pittsflyboy
United States, TX, Arlington
Joined Dec 2006
1,651 Posts
You seem to forget that for Bush's last two years in office he had the demwits running congress and they wrote the spending bills that HE should have been vetoing, he was appeasing congress and not to my liking I must say. Our problems can be fixed, but everyone is going to have to suck up and do the right thing, and that means stop waisting our tax dollars and get a balanced budget requirement. There is SO much waist in gov't that dose not need to be there.
Pittsflyboy is offline Find More Posts by Pittsflyboy
Old 10-10-2012, 07:20 PM
Find More Posts by orthobird
I used to hammer at 1500 feet
United States, LA, Shreveport
Joined Apr 2012
9,044 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by c.h.lewis View Post
Hey Doc, as a physica ltherapists, in my best effort , an arthric knee is just that and surgery the only optio. Did you mention Obamacare ALSO requires a tax on the prosthesis you use! We, the American way of life, is in jeopardy IF Obama gets re-elected
hello there mr lewis
you are so right.
as a therapist, you can definitely see that. but here is the kicker:
i see a 70 y/o male, who cannot walk more than 100 feet without having to stop to rest
has had pain for over 4 years
has taken nsaids, injections, home exercise. kne xrays reveals severe knee bone on bone deformity with varus and osteophytes.
i am being told he cannot have surgery unless i can document 3 months of PT.

so they do the 3 months PT, medicare pays, then we do the surgery,
and post op, they need PT again

so now who pays for all this extra PT, and there has been a delay in treatment from this

it just does not make sense to me at all.

all these people we send to PT pre-op end up getting the surgery anyways,

except now, there is a delay of treatment
and there has been an increase in expenses as a result of this.

i just do not understand this!!

it is making me nuts.

now, some of my doctor friends have stopped accepting medicare

and some of the older physicians have stopped seeing patients all together and now they only do SMO and IME's
orthobird is offline Find More Posts by orthobird
Old 10-10-2012, 07:50 PM
Find More Posts by Judge
Team Futaba
Joined Jan 2006
12,936 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pittsflyboy View Post
You seem to forget that for Bush's last two years in office he had the demwits running congress
So let me get this straight. ALL of the spending done by Bush ALL happened in the last two years and NOT in the first 6 years, is that about the gist of your argument??

Allow me to remind you that one of the biggest spending bills was the Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Benefit, 500 BILLION dollars worth that was enacted in 2006. Oops, can't blame that on the Demon-crats.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:17 PM
Find More Posts by theKM
needs more yaw authority
Central PA
Joined Oct 2008
1,748 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
So let me get this straight. ALL of the spending done by Bush ALL happened in the last two years and NOT in the first 6 years, is that about the gist of your argument??

Allow me to remind you that one of the biggest spending bills was the Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Benefit, 500 BILLION dollars worth that was enacted in 2006. Oops, can't blame that on the Demon-crats.
you clearly don't get it... anything bad during Obama's term is Obama's fault (including things still happening... he's not allowed to blame anyone else!), anything good during Obama's term is the result of someone else, and anything bad during Bush's term is someone elses fault. geeze, get with the program

I didn't get it either, but this is how it keeps getting explained to me...
Old 10-10-2012, 09:43 PM
Find More Posts by planecajun
United States, LA, Rayne
Joined Apr 2008
2,287 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by theKM View Post
you clearly don't get it... anything bad during Obama's term is Obama's fault (including things still happening... he's not allowed to blame anyone else!), anything good during Obama's term is the result of someone else, and anything bad during Bush's term is someone elses fault. geeze, get with the program

I didn't get it either, but this is how it keeps getting explained to me...
You're free to drink the kook-aid if you wish, but don't waste your time trying to feed it to me. The graphics judge posted are twisted numbers. The left will say whatever sounds nice to get the vote. Yep, bush spent too much money.....but Obama spends more. Just tried to give 400 million to the muslim brotherhood. He's the empty chair in the oval office. When was the last time we had an embassy overrun and ambassadors dragged through the streets. There was no security force at the embassy!!! Then he apologizes to Muslims after this. When did attacking an embassy, which is soverign US territory, stop being considered an act of war? Only since the libtard pansy and chief took office.
planecajun is offline Find More Posts by planecajun
Old 10-10-2012, 10:16 PM
Find More Posts by theKM
needs more yaw authority
Central PA
Joined Oct 2008
1,748 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by planecajun View Post
You're free to drink the kook-aid if you wish, but don't waste your time trying to feed it to me. The graphics judge posted are twisted numbers. The left will say whatever sounds nice to get the vote. Yep, bush spent too much money.....but Obama spends more. Just tried to give 400 million to the muslim brotherhood. He's the empty chair in the oval office. When was the last time we had an embassy overrun and ambassadors dragged through the streets. There was no security force at the embassy!!! Then he apologizes to Muslims after this. When did attacking an embassy, which is soverign US territory, stop being considered an act of war? Only since the libtard pansy and chief took office.
I'm actually looking forward to a Romney win...

...but to paraphrase your post; the left will say whatever is needed to get the vote, but the right clearly doesn't. really?...

"their numbers are cooked, our numbers are facts"
Old 10-10-2012, 11:55 PM
Find More Posts by gmilo
Alamo, CA USA
Joined Jan 2006
1,310 Posts
Liberal democracy is an illness. And Obama is an idiot. Was great watching Romney kick his ass during the debates? Take away the TelePrompTer and his true lack of intelligence emerges....
gmilo is offline Find More Posts by gmilo
Old 10-11-2012, 12:10 AM
Find More Posts by Judge
Team Futaba
Joined Jan 2006
12,936 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by planecajun View Post
When did attacking an embassy, which is soverign US territory, stop being considered an act of war? Only since the libtard pansy and chief took office.
1983 - Marine Barracks in Beirut. 241 American servicemen dead. Reagan did nothing. But somehow I'm willing to bet you won't call him a pansy.

Quick Reply