Old 09-15-2013, 06:42 PM
Find More Posts by deckert
Plowin Dirt
Benton City, Wa.
Joined Oct 2010
61 Posts
Discussion
2013 IMAC Duel in the Desert

1st of all, I want to thank every pilot that made the Event. As always, IMAC pilots & families are the BEST when it comes to being friendly, clean and helpful. You people just rock! I need to give a special nod to the young John Paul, the kid just rocks. You old guys had better watch out.

Sat. weather wasn't to bad except we did have some heat (95+?)in the PM along with some breezes. Sunday morning was perfect until we got to the Sportsmans class and then the stinking winds hit. Dead calm & 2 seconds later, guess what.. That raised holy hob for every class. In spite of the upper winds, there were some pretty darn good flights. Those darn winds were separating the pilot capabilities but not by much. When a 40% er comes in to land at about 45 degrees to the runway.. well, you get the idea! Zero accidents.. YAHOO!

A huge thank you for the ladies that handled the cooking. That would be Beth & Colleen! They never get enough credit in my opinion. I pigged out and have no regrets.

I'm showing just a few images of the pilots/event. You'll know who they are. And again, a huge thanks to the people that made it. It was really nice to have you here. Looking forward to seeing all the pilots for the NW Regionals at the field in a couple of weeks.

Dan
deckert is offline Find More Posts by deckert
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 09-15-2013, 10:13 PM
Find More Posts by Major_Smackdown
Best Seller On FG
Washington State
Joined May 2006
3,271 Posts
Hey Thanks for having us !! It was a small turn out - but with balanced class sizes it was still a great time, at a great place to fly with a bunch of great guys, and excellent hosts !
Major_Smackdown is offline Find More Posts by Major_Smackdown
Old 09-16-2013, 09:16 AM
Find More Posts by jongurley
Vess Propellers!
Goldsboro, North Carolina
Joined Jan 2006
3,475 Posts
good pics
jongurley is offline Find More Posts by jongurley
Old 09-16-2013, 12:02 PM
Find More Posts by castlebravo
It's the Summer Of George
United States, OR, Hillsboro
Joined Mar 2007
2,335 Posts
Great Pics Dan! Thanks for all the effort you all provided! There are some more pics in this thread....to much of a PITA to post them twice on FG....their picture downloader is too clumsy..

https://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/...16#post2029614

CB
castlebravo is offline Find More Posts by castlebravo

Quick Reply