logo
Old 05-23-2007, 08:00 PM
Find More Posts by Sukhoikid
Team Futaba
Joined Jan 2006
11,473 Posts
Night Magic

I have gone through 2 magics so far and this is my 3rd magic. After my first one I got the second one and made the first one a night airplane. Well after a while the second magic was getting old and worn out and I got rid of it. So we bought the 3rd one a year ago. Well since I have gotten the Katana Profiles I have not flown it much. So I took the equipment out and put it in another airplane.
Well this week I am getting that magic back ready. This one will be my day and night magic. I have a night wing and a reg. wing. For lights in the wing I have 4 led lights in the wings. For the tips of the wings those are battery operated glow lights. They work REALLY well. You can turn them on and off and they shoot out like a spotlight. I also have a white light similar to the ones on the wing tips for the landing gear for landing lights. What is so neat about that is when you come down to land the light is so bright that it shows the ground at night. I have a video of the older one I have but I need to find it.
Sukhoikid is offline Find More Posts by Sukhoikid
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 05-23-2007, 08:14 PM
Find More Posts by plaster93
Churchville , Pa U.S.A.
Joined Jan 2006
1,213 Posts
Re: Night Magic

Looks pretty cool Kevin, I was watch those guys down at Joe Nall fly at nite, it looks awesome. They were using glow wire on there wings and fuse. I gotta try that this summer!
plaster93 is offline Find More Posts by plaster93
Old 05-23-2007, 08:23 PM
Find More Posts by Sukhoikid
Team Futaba
Joined Jan 2006
11,473 Posts
Re: Night Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaster93 View Post
Looks pretty cool Kevin, I was watch those guys down at Joe Nall fly at nite, it looks awesome. They were using glow wire on there wings and fuse. I gotta try that this summer!
Yea it is tons of fun. I really like hovering and doing fast rolls. Looks really sweet.
Sukhoikid is offline Find More Posts by Sukhoikid

Quick Reply