Old 01-30-2013, 05:22 AM
Find More Posts by judith222
Suspended Account
Joined Jan 2013
55 Posts
Discussion
Best RC Plane for begginner

Hi,
I wanted to get rc plane but i have no idea about it.As i am new in rc plane and do not know how i fly plane so what type of airoplane i bought.Can someone have any idea about buying or flying.
Thanks in advance!
judith
judith222 is offline Find More Posts by judith222
Reply With Quote  (Disabled) Quick reply to this message (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old 01-30-2013, 09:47 AM
Find More Posts by grosbeak
Illegitimi non carborundum
Canada, ON, Ottawa
Joined Oct 2012
2,084 Posts
Hi Judith,

I suggest you contact a local RC flying club and talk to the Chief Flying Instructor (CFI). He or she will be able to help you out with buying the best plane and learning to fly.
grosbeak is offline Find More Posts by grosbeak
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2013, 10:35 AM
Find More Posts by BalsaDust
Joined Aug 2011
2,420 Posts
Multiplex FunCub hands down. It is a very docile and easy to fly airplane and once you get comfortable with it you can throw a little hotter motor in it and do some pretty wild stuff. The guy the taught me to fly on his regularly hovers it.
BalsaDust is offline Find More Posts by BalsaDust
Old 01-31-2013, 02:57 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jan 2013
55 Posts
Is this plane best for beginner and gave me proper training about plan.Can you have any best,So please send some picture of your plan.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:51 AM
Joined Aug 2011
2,420 Posts
Here is a picture of the fun cub. If you just do a search on the Internet you can find lots of info on it. I found it to be a very easy plane to fly. Your best chance for success is to have someone at a local club teach you on the buddy box system. It takes a lot of stress off of you while learning to.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:42 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jan 2013
55 Posts
Hi cbarnes0061,
Thanks for sharing your nice information and your plane look great.But can you tell me a link for this plane?
Old 02-06-2013, 12:59 AM
Find More Posts by Mithrandir
TEAM FUTABA
High Desert California, USA
Joined Jan 2006
7,939 Posts
I got a Sensei for my son 2 years ago to learn to fly something more conventional than a foamie....

http://youtu.be/h-MRauZA9BM

and now he is doing this.....

http://youtu.be/Vl6DvAcvy88
Mithrandir is offline Find More Posts by Mithrandir
Old 02-06-2013, 07:17 AM
Joined Aug 2011
2,420 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by judith222 View Post
Hi cbarnes0061,
Thanks for sharing your nice information and your plane look great.But can you tell me a link for this plane?
I actually don't own a fun cub it was one of my flying buddies who taught me on his fun cub. Tower hobbies carries them and if you go onto rcgroups.com and do a generic search for multiplex fun cub you can find a couple of threads on it.
Old 02-11-2013, 04:42 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jan 2013
55 Posts
Finally searching different time ,different places on internet and all of your suggestion i wanted to get a Hawksky 4 Channel Brushless Sport Trainer RC airplane.This aircraft is to get perfect, but is also able to perform amazing stunts. Just a little assembly is required. When you open the package, you will fly these flying coach in minutes!search for more information
Old 12-25-2013, 11:19 PM
Find More Posts by Andres_Garcia
Uber Contributor
United States, FL
Joined Oct 2013
700 Posts
I would recommend any basic glow trainer. You can pick one up used for a good deal. I don't know much about electrics. I learned to fly on an old .46 size hobbico trainer and now I'm flying giant scale.
Andres_Garcia is offline Find More Posts by Andres_Garcia
Old 12-31-2013, 02:45 PM
Find More Posts by DanielIsbell
My wife thinks I'm at work!
United States, CO, Eaton
Joined Jan 2013
216 Posts
Judith,

Here's how I look at it. The answer to your question is heavily influenced by the amount and quality of instruction you will receive AND your personal desires with this hobby. Even if you have ZERO experience with this hobby, you will be learning so quickly that some of those "trainers" will quickly become...boring...IMHO.

So here is what I think you should do. Just like GROSBECK said, you should first check out your Flying Field. Or if you don't know where one is, try the Local Hobby Shop. (those guys can almost always tell you where the fields are).

WHAT TO BUY?
Don't let people tell you that you MUST learn to fly using one of those E-Flite or ParkZone Cubs, or some other high wing "trainer" that resembles a Cessna. Don't get me wrong...those are great airplanes. But they are so easy to fly a 5 year old kid can fly one with a little training. But if the wind is blowing more than 3-4 MPH or if your wanting to learn some or all those maneuvers that you see the other guys doing in their 100cc planes...you will quickly become very disappointed with those planes.

I would suggest the 30cc gas trainer from Aeroworks or something like that. The great part about a plane like that is that after you get "bored" with it, you can take the engine, servos, and everything else out of that plane, and put it all in another 30cc class size aircraft that could potentially be WAY more fun to fly!!!

But what ever airplane you go with, it is CRUCIAL that you have a good, high quality transmitter.

Remember these few things...
1. NOT EVERY ONE in Flying Giants is an expert. But EVERYONE of FG sounds like they are.
2. Don't be afraid to ask questions.
3. There are thousands of opinions out there... do with them what ever you want.
4. This hobby is incredibly rewarding and FREAKIN expensive!!!

I sincerely, hope that you get a productive introduction to this hobby, and take off with huge success!

Dan
DanielIsbell is offline Find More Posts by DanielIsbell
Old 12-31-2013, 03:14 PM
Find More Posts by ULTIMATE1
Canada, BC, Courtenay
Joined Sep 2006
1,980 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielIsbell View Post
Judith,

Here's how I look at it. The answer to your question is heavily influenced by the amount and quality of instruction you will receive AND your personal desires with this hobby. Even if you have ZERO experience with this hobby, you will be learning so quickly that some of those "trainers" will quickly become...boring...IMHO.

So here is what I think you should do. Just like GROSBECK said, you should first check out your Flying Field. Or if you don't know where one is, try the Local Hobby Shop. (those guys can almost always tell you where the fields are).

WHAT TO BUY?
Don't let people tell you that you MUST learn to fly using one of those E-Flite or ParkZone Cubs, or some other high wing "trainer" that resembles a Cessna. Don't get me wrong...those are great airplanes. But they are so easy to fly a 5 year old kid can fly one with a little training. But if the wind is blowing more than 3-4 MPH or if your wanting to learn some or all those maneuvers that you see the other guys doing in their 100cc planes...you will quickly become very disappointed with those planes.

I would suggest the 30cc gas trainer from Aeroworks or something like that. The great part about a plane like that is that after you get "bored" with it, you can take the engine, servos, and everything else out of that plane, and put it all in another 30cc class size aircraft that could potentially be WAY more fun to fly!!!

But what ever airplane you go with, it is CRUCIAL that you have a good, high quality transmitter.

Remember these few things...
1. NOT EVERY ONE in Flying Giants is an expert. But EVERYONE of FG sounds like they are.
2. Don't be afraid to ask questions.
3. There are thousands of opinions out there... do with them what ever you want.
4. This hobby is incredibly rewarding and FREAKIN expensive!!!

I sincerely, hope that you get a productive introduction to this hobby, and take off with huge success!

Dan
Well said! I totally agree!
ULTIMATE1 is offline Find More Posts by ULTIMATE1
Old 12-31-2013, 03:23 PM
Find More Posts by rooman
They're get'n lower mate.....
United States, GA, Savannah
Joined Nov 2006
3,143 Posts
I would sugest a real-flight #7 simulator -
rooman is offline Find More Posts by rooman
Old 12-31-2013, 04:26 PM
Find More Posts by Buzzed
3D Sunset Flier!
Joined Dec 2008
345 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooman View Post
I would sugest a real-flight #7 simulator -
+1000

Then a ParkZone T-28 with a bunch of props.

Have fun and Happy New Year!

Buzzed is offline Find More Posts by Buzzed
Old 12-31-2013, 05:00 PM
Find More Posts by Phil Griffin
Sponsored by my wife & girls
United States, AL, Mountain Brook
Joined Jun 2008
10,266 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by judith222 View Post
Hi,
I wanted to get rc plane but i have no idea about it.As i am new in rc plane and do not know how i fly plane so what type of airoplane i bought.Can someone have any idea about buying or flying.
Thanks in advance!
judith
Apprentice e.
Basic, intermediate and advanced switchable settings, takeoff and landing assist, "panic" switch, sturdy construction. There's about 8 of these in our club, and for a very good reason. Hands down, the best trainer aircraft available today. You'll be doing yourself a great disservice if you don't consider this one.
Phil Griffin is offline Find More Posts by Phil Griffin

Quick Reply