to remove ads between posts
Old 10-23-2011, 09:41 PM
Find More Posts by hiflyerjr
Stockton Ca. USA
Joined May 2007
17 Posts
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Hi Hucksters,
Here it has been a week gone by and want apologise for not posting earlier. I just want to say thank you for all those that made it down to our event. I Had a great time and enjoyed meeting all of you. Awsome flying took place all weekend long. It was nice meeting you Thomas you are very good young flyer. Those low harrier fast rolls where off the hook. We will be having a meeting with the airport owners David A. & Rick G. by the end of the year to start planning for next year. Special thanks goes to Azhar and Cody from Aztech Aeromodels. Azhar and Cody it was really nice gertting to know you. Azhar if it wasnt for you gracious donation for our raffle it would not have been a success Thanks to Mike D. at Aero-Model for their donation of the motor and esc. Have great rest of the year and hoping to hit the tour next year. God Bless and take care.
Jose
hiflyerjr is offline Find More Posts by hiflyerjr
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-24-2011, 11:22 AM
Find More Posts by T_Simatovic
Team Horizon
United States, GA, Smyrna
Joined Jan 2010
3,889 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiflyerjr View Post
Hi Hucksters,
Here it has been a week gone by and want apologise for not posting earlier. I just want to say thank you for all those that made it down to our event. I Had a great time and enjoyed meeting all of you. Awsome flying took place all weekend long. It was nice meeting you Thomas you are very good young flyer. Those low harrier fast rolls where off the hook. We will be having a meeting with the airport owners David A. & Rick G. by the end of the year to start planning for next year. Special thanks goes to Azhar and Cody from Aztech Aeromodels. Azhar and Cody it was really nice gertting to know you. Azhar if it wasnt for you gracious donation for our raffle it would not have been a success Thanks to Mike D. at Aero-Model for their donation of the motor and esc. Have great rest of the year and hoping to hit the tour next year. God Bless and take care.
Jose

hahha it was a blast and it was great to see you again this year! btw... they are called wanna-be gabby rolls...(i gotta invent a sushi roll after that now.... hehehe) as with every event i go out to, im always so excited to fly that i always forget to get good video and pictures... i wish i could have gotten more!!!

may God bless you all,
Tomas
T_Simatovic is offline Find More Posts by T_Simatovic
Old 10-24-2011, 12:20 PM
Find More Posts by Azhar
The Aluminum Bling Guy!
Redmond, WA
Joined Aug 2006
1,749 Posts
Jose,

It was a pleasure meeting you and the rest of the gang out there. I will look forward to do this again next year.

Azhar
Azhar is offline Find More Posts by Azhar

Quick Reply