logo
This thread is privately moderated by Whirlybird2012, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 05-08-2019, 07:45 AM
Find More Posts by Whirlybird2012
Trader Rating: 0
United States, TX, Austin
Joined Jul 2016
22 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
$2,700.00 USD
Split shipping costs
For Sale
"The Hud"-Custom Charge Case-REDUCED PRICE

Custom Charge Case for Sale
(Rotorcraft RC built)
The "HUD" Case

REDUCED PRICE OCTOBER 2019

I am selling a custom charge case made by RotorcraftRC. (RC2)

This case is made for high volume charging at high amperage. 50-60 amps is no problem for this rig! And that is on JUST the chargers installed!

This is an absolutely fantastic charge case and is one of a kind. If you know the amazing products that are designed and built by Rotorcraft RC, you know that their charge cases are the best in the world, hands down. THERE IS NOBODY BETTER!

This case is 100% custom and is PACKED with power. It has the capability of producing over 100 amps of charge power!

OUTSTANDING CHOICE FOR BUSY COMMERCIAL DRONE (107) PILOTS or COMPANIES THAT USE THEM!

Anyone that flies big drones, Part 107 operations, serious electric fixed wing (giant scale) planes, or large helis will absolutely appreciate the incredible capacity of this case.

Here's a snapshot of what is inside/built in this "Pro" case by the amazing team at RC2;

1. A 100% custom printed high-resolution print of a US aircraft carrier with an overlay of a "HUD" on top. The overlay is an F/A-18E Superhornet HUD. This hud design was extensively researched and created as technically close to a real HUD (there are many versions) as possible. The "HUD" window is made of acrylic and pops-up to allow access to the chargers and wires for visual inspection etc. The HUD is backlit and looks spectacular any time. The aircraft carrier deck environment is also lighted along with the "meatball."

2. The lid has a custom "INSERT" for a 10.5" IPad in it. The insert is designed specifically for that Ipad, with a very specific case for the device. IOS or Android devices can be used to control the Bump Controllers via Bluetooth. The photos show the Ipad in that cutout. When the Ipad is NOT in the case, the insert has a fantastic carve out of the RC2 logo in it. It looks "classy!"

3. FOUR Powerlab 6 1000w chargers

4. TWO Meanwell RSP2000-24 power supplies (24v)

5. TWO Bump Controllers (each can control 4 chargers. 4 installed, and 4 off-deck)

6. FOUR off-deck "mooch plugs" that support an additional FOUR 24w chargers

7. FOUR 24 volt high volume cooling fans

8. Two USB device chargers and each has 2 ports at different voltages. They are lighted.

9. FOUR servo testing ports that use this functionality in the PL6 chargers.

10. TWO switches, one has a plug. Each switch controls a power supply and the associated bullet plugs and Bump Controller.

11. ALL of this is built into a Nanuk 945 case. The case is 100% watertight and Nanuk cases have a LIFETIME WARRANTY

The deck is made of heavy duty PVC with a vinyl overlay that has a carbon fiber "look" to it. The color is Charcoal. It is incredible. ALL CONNECTIONS ARE SOLDERED, AND CHARGERS ARE SCREWED INTO MOUNTS THAT ARE LIQUID WELDED IN CERTAIN PLACES. A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF DESIGN/THOUGHT AND ENGINEERING WENT INTO THIS CASE!

I am selling the case because I do a huge amount of RC training for my club, and that is changing. I no longer need the insane capacity that this charge case can provide. I have close to 4,600 charges using this system and it has been near FLAWLESS for 3 years. True to the RC2 brand reputation, it truly is the best.

Full retail on this case was $6,200 (current prices probably way over that!) IN 2016 and I am asking $2,900.

I have lots more pictures I can upload/send upon request.

I LOVE this case and it is bitter sweet to put it up for sale.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE.

TRANSACTION THROUGH PAYPAL ONLY. BUYER PAYS PAYPAL FEES

I am willing to help pay for the shipping.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE. Send a PM with questions
Whirlybird2012 is offline Find More Posts by Whirlybird2012
Last edited by Whirlybird2012; 02-11-2020 at 09:53 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply