logo
Old 10-27-2012, 09:02 AM
Find More Posts by Tweek
Youngsville, NC
Joined May 2006
654 Posts
Discussion
East RC's New Trim Tabs for DX8/DX18

East RC now manufactures durable aluminum TX trim tabs for the DX8 & DX18 transmitters, in addition to the TX trim levers for the DX6i, DX8Z-1, XR2i, XR3 & i, 9303s, 9503, DSX9, PCM9x & 11, MX-22, 10x, 12x, and MC19/22/24 transmitters.

You can find these on our site at http://www.EastRC.org , click on [Shop Online], and select "- Radio: Aluminum Upgrade Trim Tabs: Spektrum Transmitters" from the LH menu.
Tweek is offline Find More Posts by Tweek
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 06-26-2013, 10:58 PM View Post
Mhudsonbsme
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Widespread). Show it to me anyway.
Old 06-30-2013, 01:58 PM
Find More Posts by Tweek
Youngsville, NC
Joined May 2006
654 Posts
There are several new fitments now available, and the website has been updated to reflect this.
Tweek is offline Find More Posts by Tweek
Last edited by Tweek; 09-15-2014 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Updating...
Old 02-03-2019, 01:55 AM
Find More Posts by scalefreak
Google 'Strong Arm Salesmen'
Raleigh, NC
Joined Jun 2006
1,239 Posts
Hey Mike (mhudsonbsme)...lol.

I shouldn't even respond to your hypocrisy, but after stumbling on this and searching the net to see your other bs, my blood was boiling to much not to.

You left out the part where you were part owner of a machine shop that SW contracted for many years. You also forgot to mention that you sold SW designs to other motorcycle parts manufacturers as far back as 2004. You failed to mention that you squirelled SW parts away and have been selling them to members of various forums and on eBay for 15 years. You also neglected the fact that after we bought your CNC machinery and employed your staff, you wanted to "help" SW by bringing in "investors" to tour the SW manufacturing facility, when in fact the whole thing was a sherade. You were advertising SW's CNC machinery as your own for sale and intended, quite literally, to steal the equipment and pocket half a million dollars. When your plot to rob SW fell through, then you went on your little with hunt. Sad. There are a lot of other details you left out as well, but hey. We aren't all perfect, are we? You should have been brought up on numerous charges when the opportunity was at hand. Your own dad filed you as a dissapointment. Hey, didn't you get hemmed up in a bunch of patent infringement lawsuits where you stole some folks speaker designs and were selling them as your own? Interesting pattern. Did you get to spend any time with bubba for any of that? A guy of your build would have been popular in the pen. Here are a few shots of you selling other people's property. Maybe one day our paths will cross and we can "talk about it".
scalefreak is offline Find More Posts by scalefreak
Old 02-03-2019, 11:04 AM
Find More Posts by RCAddiction
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Jan 2006
3,092 Posts
Hate to point this out but you are replying to a long dead thread from 2012-13
RCAddiction is online now Find More Posts by RCAddiction
Old 02-03-2019, 12:01 PM
Find More Posts by dhal22
United States, GA, Roswell
Joined Apr 2009
2,478 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAddiction View Post
Hate to point this out but you are replying to a long dead thread from 2012-13
I was wondering.
dhal22 is offline Find More Posts by dhal22
Old 02-03-2019, 10:16 PM
Find More Posts by Helo1
Joined May 2009
481 Posts
6 years old feud re- ignited...time to move on ???
Helo1 is offline Find More Posts by Helo1

Quick Reply