logo
Old 10-19-2019, 08:08 PM
Find More Posts by HollywoodHilson
United States, FL, Windermere
Joined Jun 2006
134 Posts
Damn dude you’ve got some skills with composites! I’m in Orlando if you ever need an apprentice i can sand the hell out of stuff to start learning from you sensei !

I’m a fan of the elongated two place canopy. I don’t care for the single place version, i never cared for the SC version of the extra. I’d give anything to learn how to build and execute a kit to such beautiful precision!

So much respect!

Blake H.
HollywoodHilson is offline Find More Posts by HollywoodHilson
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 02:05 PM
Find More Posts by OPflying
United States, FL, Orange Park
Joined Feb 2018
37 Posts
You have to start somewhere. To build on this level you will make a investment in tools both powered and non powered. Sanding is one of those areas that a lot of new builders get themselves in trouble with. His pictures do not show the nitty gritty parts like beveling the control surfaces or the leading edges, or gassing the hatch.

Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollywoodHilson View Post
Damn dude youíve
got some skills with composites! Iím in Orlando if you ever need an apprentice i can sand the hell out of stuff to start learning from you sensei !

Iím a fan of the elongated two place canopy. I donít care for the single place version, i never cared for the SC version of the extra. Iíd give anything to learn how to build and execute a kit to such beautiful precision!

So much respect!

Blake H.
OPflying is offline Find More Posts by OPflying
Old Today, 06:57 AM
Find More Posts by VisionAerobatics
Vision Aerobatics
United States, FL, Clearwater
Joined Sep 2019
63 Posts
Hello,

Well for this thread I didn't do the surfaces in house. I had a local person who had time and the ability to do what I needed. Those consume alot more time and we want to fly this bird in December. Next build thread on one of our other kits will be more detailed like that. But I can show more detail on the finished work before I cover it. Thanks for the feedback.
VisionAerobatics is online now Find More Posts by VisionAerobatics

Quick Reply