Living the dream
United States, WA, Woodinville
Joined Oct 2007
6,511 Posts
Cool
New element found! Pelosium

Read over at hotair.com...

BREAKING NEWS!!

A major research institution has just announced the discovery of the densest element yet known to science. The new element has been named Pelosium. The chemical symbol of Pelosium is Pu. Pelosium has one neutron, 12 assistant neutrons, 75 deputy neutrons, and 224 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 311. These particles are held together by dark particles called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.

Pelosium’s mass actually increases over time, as morons randomly interact with various elements in the atmosphere and become assistant deputy neutrons within the Pelosium molecule, leading to the formation of isodopes. This characteristic of moron-promotion leads some scientist to believe that Pelosium is formed whenever morons reach a certain quantity in concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as Critical Morass.

When catalyzed with money, Pelosium activates MSNBCobnoxium and CNNadnausium, both elements that radiate orders of magnitude more energy, albeit as incoherent noise, since they have half as many peons but twice as many morons as Pelosium.

Since it has no electrons, Pelosium is inert. However, it can be detected chemically as it impedes every reaction it comes in contact with. According to the discoverers, a minute amount of Pelosium causes one reaction to take over four days to complete when it would have normally occurred in less than a second. In the presense of anti-morons, Pelosium can be extremely corrosive. Botox seems to distort and smooth it’s surface, without impeding it’s ongoing decay.

Pelosium has a normal half-life of approximately two years, at which time it does not decay, but instead undergoes a transmutation, appearing in a new location but displaying the same properties. In this process, deputy morons, assistant morons, vice morons and assistant vice morons exchange places. Some studies have shown that the critical morass actually increases after each transmutation.

Research at other laboratories indicates that Pelosium occurs naturally in the atmosphere. It tends to concentrate at certain points such as government agencies, large corporations, universities, and anywhere there is news coverage occurring. It can usually be found in the newest, best appointed, and best maintained buildings.

Scientists point out that Pelosium is known to be toxic at any level of concentration and can easily block and even destroy any productive reaction where it is allowed to accumulate. It has also been demonstrated to halt all positive forward movement begun by other elements, especially those elements with opposite polarity. Attempts are currently underway to determine how Pelosium can be neutralized or even just controlled, so as to prevent irreversible damage to elements around it, but thus far, results to date do not appear promising.
Cryhavoc38 is offline Find More Posts by Cryhavoc38
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-16-2016, 06:44 PM
Find More Posts by robbinsp
United States, SD, Harrisburg
Joined Sep 2009
3,358 Posts
ROFL... you made my day!
robbinsp is offline Find More Posts by robbinsp
Old 12-01-2017, 09:10 AM
Find More Posts by PhillopMcKracken
Suspended Account
OHIO
Joined Nov 2017
31 Posts
That element was surpassed in denseness by Trumpoosium.
It's a first, as it's the most dense element ever created all the while being completely worthless.
PhillopMcKracken is offline Find More Posts by PhillopMcKracken
Reply With Quote  (Disabled) Quick reply to this message (Disabled)
Old 04-09-2019, 10:38 AM
Find More Posts by lohchief
I'm just plane crazy,not nutz
United States, OR, Phoenix
Joined Jan 2014
227 Posts
OUTSTANDING,I'll just call it PU for short
lohchief is offline Find More Posts by lohchief
Last edited by lohchief; 04-09-2019 at 11:05 AM.
Old 09-11-2020, 09:34 PM
Find More Posts by ChicagoFighter1
Joined Sep 2020
0 Posts
What a pig !
ChicagoFighter1 is offline Find More Posts by ChicagoFighter1
Old 11-05-2020, 04:04 PM
Find More Posts by old nitroman
United States, FL, Naples
Joined Mar 2015
851 Posts
How ture
old nitroman is offline Find More Posts by old nitroman
Old 08-02-2022, 01:28 AM
Find More Posts by Mustangmaster
Mustangmaster
United States, FL, Sebastian
Joined Oct 2019
84 Posts
A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?" The dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the breadwinner of the family, so let's call me capitalism. Your mother, she's the administrator of the money, so we'll call her the government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the people. The nanny, we'll consider her the working class. And your baby brother, we'll call him the future. Now, think about that and see if that makes sense." The little boy goes off to bed thinking about what dad had said. Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has soiled his diaper. The little boy goes to his parents' room and finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed. The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now." The father says, "Good son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about." The little boy replies, "Well, while capitalism is screwing the working class, the government is sound asleep, the people are being ignored and the future is in deep doo doo
Mustangmaster is offline Find More Posts by Mustangmaster

Quick Reply