logo
Old 04-11-2009, 07:36 PM
Find More Posts by SleepyC
USA, OH, Aurora
Joined Jan 2006
30,070 Posts
PAU SUPER SALE & INSANE GIVE-A-WAY STILL RUNNING!

Hey guys, with the E-TOC and the Toledo show coverage running all week, I think we cut the news of this amazing sale and give-a-way a bit short... so I'm throwing it up again for the weekend.
If you haven't checked this out, please take a look!

Hey guys, Herve from PAU called me the other day and I thought you would like to see a transcript of the conversation.

(RING)

Sleepy: Steve here, How are you Herve!

Herve: "Steve I want to do a big sale , and I would like the Flyinggiants to announce it for me."

Sleepy: "Sounds good, our members love a good sale!"

Herve: "There's more, when people take advantage of the sale, I want to give them a chance to win a prize".

Sleepy: "Again, sounds great! Our members love a good prize! So Herve, what are you giving away? What are the prizes, a few PAU props, a PAU T-shirt, a PAU hat? Everyone loves a good ball cap!"

HERVE: "Ummmm, No. I was thinking the prizes would be more exciting than a hat, something along the lines of the following:

1 - PAU 36% Edge 540 ARF, free shipping to Lower 48 States.

1- PAU (BME Aircraft) 37% Ultimate ARF free shipping to Lower 48 States.

1 - PAU 30% Sukhoi 26M free shipping to Lower 48 States.

1 - PAU (BME Aircraft) 30% Edge III ARF free shipping to Lower 48 States.

Sleepy: EXCUSE ME?!?!?! HERVE, HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!?! You want to hand out FOUR Giant Scale Airplanes!?!?! WELL ALLLLLLLLLL RIGHT! HELL YES WE CAN ANNOUNCE THIS!

HERVE: I thought you may have liked that last part.

So here's the deal guys, Buy a plane on the list, get a chance to win. Simple as that!
Read below for the full details!

PAU SALE and INSANE PLANE GIVE-A-WAY!

1) Prizes are:
a. First prize is one PAU 36% Edge 540 ARF, free shipping to Lower 48 States.

b. Second Prize is one PAU (BME Aircraft) 37% Ultimate ARF free shipping to Lower 48 States.

c. Third Prize is one PAU 30% Sukhoi 26M free shipping to Lower 48 States.

d. Third Prize is one PAU (BME Aircraft) 30% Edge III ARF free shipping to Lower 48 States.

2) Eligibility:
a. Every on-line paid order of a PAU (BME Aircraft) Electric Mini Yak receives ONE "Prize Chance Ticket"
(Unprecedented Sale Price: $49.99 each – FREE shipping to Lower 48 States)

b. Every on-line paid order of Two (2) PAU (BME Aircraft) Electric Fun Yak receives ONE "Prize Chance Ticket"
(Unprecedented Sale Price: $49.99 for Two (2)- FREE shipping to Lower 48 States)

c. Every on-line paid order of a PAU (BME Aircraft) Lot of Four Electric Flying Hydroplanes receives ONE "Prize
Chance Ticket" (Unprecedented Sale Price: $49.99 each Lot of four – FREE shipping to Lower 48 States)

d. Every on-line paid order of a PAU (BME Aircraft) Capmaniac receives TWO "Prize Chance Ticket"
(Unprecedented Sale Price: $99.99 each – FREE shipping to Lower 48 States)

e. Participants MUST have a USA shipping address. Hawaii and Alaska may participate, but shipping will not be
free to these two States.

f. Orders must be placed and processed between the date of March 30, 2009 at 1:00am Pacific Standard
Time, and May 7, 2009 12:00am Pacific Standard Time.

g. PAU staff members, Flying Giants staff member, and their respective families are ineligible for Prize
Drawing.

h. Multiple entries/ orders are accepted, but must be entered one at a time, in order to receive multiple
separate invoice numbers.

3) Procedure:
a. "PAU PRIZE CHANCE TICKETS" CAN NOT BE PURCHASED, THEY HAVE NO MONETARY VALUE. THE PRIZE
CHANCE TICKETS ARE GIVEN FREE OF CHARGE TO PEOPLE WHO PURCHASED THE ELIGIBLE PAU
PRODUCTS LISTED ABOVE.

b. Participants place their order(s) on line- No phone order please.

c. Entry ticket is made of the unique Invoice/Receipt number assigned to each purchase. Capmaniac orders will
be attributed two Invoice number by adding an “A” and a “B” at the end of the regular invoice numbers.

d. The invoice number(s) will be communicated via email to PAU customers as soon as the order is processed.

e. Every day of the duration of the raffle, PAU will communicate to Flying Giants the updated list of eligible
invoice numbers; this updated list will be posted on Flying Giants, so all participants will be able to verify
that their invoice number(s) was entered.

f. The drawing of the winning invoice numbers will be done on May 8, 2009 by Flying Giants executives (or by
individuals picked by Flying Giants executives), and will be filmed and posted publicly on Flying Giants.

g. As soon as the results are certified, PAU will arrange to the shipment of the prizes to the Lucky Winners.

To find out more about PAU Aircraft please visit: www.flypau.com

To view the sale on the PAU electric planes please visit: http://www.flypau.com/html/aeromaster.html

To view the sale on the CAPmaniac please view: http://www.flypau.com/html/capmaniac/capmaniac.html

GOOD LUCK!
SleepyC is offline Find More Posts by SleepyC
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 04-11-2009, 08:43 PM
Find More Posts by markman1
eunicylist
Mitchell, Ontario, Canada
Joined Jan 2006
39 Posts
re: PAU SUPER SALE & INSANE GIVE-A-WAY STILL RUNNING!

Heh, I already bought a miniYak, and 2 FunYaks, but now you have me looking at the other 2 options... 3 more tickets...? I think so.
markman1 is offline Find More Posts by markman1
Old 04-12-2009, 08:21 AM
Find More Posts by GallopingGhost
Joined Apr 2006
70 Posts
re: PAU SUPER SALE & INSANE GIVE-A-WAY STILL RUNNING!

Looks like I'm going to be Yak'in it up soon. UPS is going to deliver monday.
GallopingGhost is offline Find More Posts by GallopingGhost
Old 04-12-2009, 11:41 AM
Find More Posts by marciano amaral
United States, FL, Coconut Creek
Joined Feb 2006
297 Posts
Re: PAU SUPER SALE & INSANE GIVE-A-WAY STILL RUNNING!

THEY HAVE VERY GOOD AIRPLANES I HAVE EDGE 540 43% AND IAM HAPPY WITH,, THANKS GUYS..
marciano amaral is offline Find More Posts by marciano amaral
Old 04-12-2009, 08:30 PM
Find More Posts by CSpaced
Joined Jul 2006
4,903 Posts
Re: PAU SUPER SALE & INSANE GIVE-A-WAY STILL RUNNING!

Check out the original thread here, there's lots of links to various build threads of all the kits in question:
https://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/...-give-way.html
CSpaced is offline Find More Posts by CSpaced

Quick Reply