logo
This thread is privately moderated by HotRod34a, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 07-09-2019, 09:40 AM
Find More Posts by HotRod34a
Trader Rating: 27
United States, TX, College Station
Joined Jan 2011
6 Posts
$550.00 USD
Will not ship
Sold
Precision Aerobatics Katana MX Brand New

I am selling a brand new completely built ready to fly Precision Aerobatics Katana MX. This is the 57” model. I just finished building this model. It is new and has not been flown. I have decided to go a different direction. It is ready to fly, just add your receiver and setup your transmitter and surface throws, etc. I also have the vortex generator kit for the wings that I have not installed. I have also installed an Anderson PowerPole Arming Housing in the plane. It is built with all of the PA recommended equipment. It has the IPA Power Package which includes the motor, ESC, prop adapter, VOX 15 x 8 prop, servos, CF servo arms, servo extension leads (note – I used Hitec heavy duty servo arms instead of their carbon fiber extensions). It also has the Bling package which includes a CF spinner and backplate, vortex generators, carbon fiber wheel pants, and custom wing bags. This is one of their best flying models. I have had one before and they fly fantastic. I am selling this as receiver ready, add your receiver and battery and go fly. Most people fly this plane with two 3S 2200 batteries in series. All total this kit and gear would cost you over $700 plus shipping. I am asking $550 for everything ready to fly. This is for local sale and pickup in College Station Texas only and I will not ship. I am willing to drive a little way to meet a serious buyer. PM me for more info. Below is a link to their website for specs and more info. Thanks for looking…

https://www.precisionaerobatics.com/...katana-mx-arf/
HotRod34a is offline Find More Posts by HotRod34a
Last edited by HotRod34a; 07-09-2019 at 05:58 PM.
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 07-13-2019, 08:14 PM
Find More Posts by HotRod34a
United States, TX, College Station
Joined Jan 2011
6 Posts
Katana has been sold offsite.... Thanks Steve
HotRod34a is offline Find More Posts by HotRod34a
Quick reply to this message