logo
This thread is privately moderated by Edge_Pilot, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 08-03-2020, 05:11 PM
Find More Posts by Edge_Pilot
Trader Rating: 9
Biplanes, Twice the fun!
United States, OH, Lagrange
Joined Jun 2007
835 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
$3,800.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold
Pilot 40% Challenger Biplane everything NEW

Selling my pride and joy Pilot Challenger Biplane in the Jim Leroy color scheme. Do to unforeseen life issues I must sell it. I assembled this last fall and winter with meticulous detail. This is the only one I have seen with all the scale graphics on the plane!! Everything was bought brand new and is still brand new. GP123 engine that hasn't seen a drop of fuel. The Holy Smoke system with actual spray nozzles in the exhaust. All Hitec HS-7954SH servos (8), Spektrum AR12310T receiver, 2 GensAce 3500mah 2S Lipo receiver packs(still at storage voltage), Tech-Aero IBEC, Pin/Flag switch, all twisted 20ga. servo extensions, Fortitude Tanks. No fuel or smoke oil has been in the tanks. The Lipo's have never been charged. All servos are matched and setup perfectly. Wingbags and pilot included, the only thing you will need is a transmitter. I did many small things to make it standout from the rest. One was add all the scale graphics, got rid of the model logos. Two I counterbored the tail connectors so the bolts set down flush with the surface, look much better. Three all the hinge gaps have been sealed, many of the trim colors were extended through the bevel part of the control surfaces. This plane is ready to go, bind it to your transmitter and take it to the field. You may want to break the engine in a tad before flying. If you have questions, ask.

$3800 cash takes it. May consider reasonable offers, NO TRADES.

I could ship this at buyers expense, crating and shipping cost added to cost. I can get discounted rates though on shipping
Edge_Pilot is offline Find More Posts by Edge_Pilot
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 08-14-2020, 12:35 AM
Find More Posts by cubarican
Trader Rating: 2
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Jun 2013
8 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Beautiful plane
cubarican is offline Find More Posts by cubarican