logo
This thread is privately moderated by wizard, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 09-19-2007, 09:10 PM
Find More Posts by wizard
It will fly!!!
Washington, Indiana
Joined Jan 2006
13,374 Posts
Feeling Old Today

I thought it made me feel old when my first grandchild was born. I was wrong. Yesterday brought it home in a big way. I had the pleasure of calling my daughter to wish her a happy 21st birthday.

Now before you go asking why I didn't tell her in person, I was working until late last night and she was out with her boyfriend.

Next month I get the pleasure of hosting her wedding at my place. The Saturday before Halloween they are getting married in a costume theme wedding. She is going to be wearing a "Corpse Bride" costume.

If you couldn't have guessed I will be dressed as a wizard. LOL
wizard is offline Find More Posts by wizard
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 09-20-2007, 07:10 AM
Find More Posts by NCFRgal
On double secret probation
Lawrenceburg, IN
Joined Nov 2006
17,654 Posts
Wiz,

I hear you my friend. There are times that have to remind myself that I am not 20 anymore. I don't have kids so I am not reminded on a daily basis how old or un-hip I am. Last year at an IMAC, I was calling for a friend of ours (who happens to actually be 20) and a spectator asked me if that was my boy. Wow, it really hit me--a little quick math told me that, yes, he could. Damn, there's that feeling again.

Marian
NCFRgal is offline Find More Posts by NCFRgal
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply