Trader Rating: 23
United States, IN, Columbia City
Joined Jun 2008
963 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by captmicom View Post
Hi Patrick,

This is Joe from RCGF USA. Zhejiang RCGF Model Co., LTD and RCGF USA are one in the same.
Tom At Valley View was only a re-seller of our engines back before all of this started. He always wanted to be more but we would not let that happen.

Because of all the problems we have had with the old mold set, we started a new mold set tagged as Stinger in order to put some space between the RCGF Old Engine and RCGF New Engine.

The renew of the thread was done by Tom at Valley View giving away new engines and or money for information.. That was not RCGF USA. I don't need the info I already have it in my data bases. Tom is fishing for new customers..

Zhejiang RCGF MODEL CO., LTD, which includes RCGF USA, has been in business since 2007. The owner of Zhejiang RCGF MODEL CO., LTD also owns the RCGF trademark in the US and is the licensed agent to the owner of the RCGF trademark in China.
Joe,
Please understand that the giving away of engines is not from me or anyone at Valley View RC. This is done by the factory in China, please see their web site; www.vvrcrcgf.com
I did not start of have any control over this web site.
I did agree they could use our VVRC name since we were the only dealer selling their engines in the US now.
We only purchase engines from this factory and help them make improvements to their line of engines.
From looking at your web site you still have some engines from this factory?
Thank you
Tom
Valley View RC
denney47 is offline Find More Posts by denney47
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 09-16-2019, 02:23 PM
Find More Posts by closetguy
Trader Rating: 1
United States, OH, Berlin Heights
Joined Jul 2006
5,961 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by duschiavon View Post
Not sure if that explains or not but, my RCGF 60 is a pos

I'm surprise to hear that is it a single or the twin?What's the problem with it?I have one of the early 60's singles with the six bolt hub and it,s one of the best running 60's I have,if not the best.
closetguy is offline Find More Posts by closetguy
Old 09-17-2019, 05:42 AM
Find More Posts by Luchnia
Trader Rating: 8
Word up!
United States, VA, Amelia Court House
Joined Oct 2010
2,356 Posts
The on-going saga is fascinating as always. From the website sent out by VV:

About Us

VVRCRCGF.com is a global direct website affiliated to Yifei Aeromodel Technology Co., Ltd.

Designed to better serve customers and build our own brands. The factory was founded in 2007. We went to the US to register companies and trademarks in 2014. Up to now, more than 10 years of accumulation, we have a long and perfect product line from 10cc to 120cc, and also accumulated a good reputation in the Hobby field. Due to poor management of the factory, some intellectual property problems have arisen. The original RCGF brand was temporarily suspended, and the new brand VVRCRCGF is now launched. (Bolding my emphasis)
Luchnia is offline Find More Posts by Luchnia
Old 09-17-2019, 07:40 AM
Find More Posts by ibcinyourc
Trader Rating: 37
United States, MO, St. Louis
Joined Jul 2012
109 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luchnia View Post
The on-going saga is fascinating as always. From the website sent out by VV:

About Us

VVRCRCGF.com is a global direct website affiliated to Yifei Aeromodel Technology Co., Ltd.

Designed to better serve customers and build our own brands. The factory was founded in 2007. We went to the US to register companies and trademarks in 2014. Up to now, more than 10 years of accumulation, we have a long and perfect product line from 10cc to 120cc, and also accumulated a good reputation in the Hobby field. Due to poor management of the factory, some intellectual property problems have arisen. The original RCGF brand was temporarily suspended, and the new brand VVRCRCGF is now launched. (Bolding my emphasis)
Luchnia, Thanks for sharing this info! Strange as it is I must say! Don't really know its intended purpose other than to confirm the obvious "stolen intellectual property" At least the truth is slowly trickling out, admission somewhat to the obvious, trying to back peddle / cover up falsehood. What the does Bolding my emphasis mean? I interpret this to mean continuing with this falsehood and ignoring a cease and desist order.
ibcinyourc is offline Find More Posts by ibcinyourc
Old 09-17-2019, 07:59 AM
Find More Posts by JoeT
Trader Rating: 3
Racer, Flyer, Dad!
Canada, ON, Vaughan
Joined Oct 2013
1,708 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
This reminds me of the fiasco with Kevin and JC engines. They used all the remaining inventory of parts to create Bull Engines, even used the old boxes from JC Engines.

Once inventory is gone, so is the engine. (Where is Bull Engines now?)
JoeT is offline Find More Posts by JoeT
Old 09-17-2019, 08:06 AM
Joined Jul 2012
109 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeT View Post
This reminds me of the fiasco with Kevin and JC engines. They used all the remaining inventory of parts to create Bull Engines, even used the old boxes from JC Engines.

Once inventory is gone, so is the engine. (Where is Bull Engines now?)
So TRUE thanks for sharing, good perspective!
Old 09-17-2019, 11:06 AM
Find More Posts by Luchnia
Word up!
United States, VA, Amelia Court House
Joined Oct 2010
2,356 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibcinyourc View Post
Luchnia, Thanks for sharing this info! Strange as it is I must say! Don't really know its intended purpose other than to confirm the obvious "stolen intellectual property" At least the truth is slowly trickling out, admission somewhat to the obvious, trying to back peddle / cover up falsehood. What the does Bolding my emphasis mean? I interpret this to mean continuing with this falsehood and ignoring a cease and desist order.
The (Bolding my empahsis) simply means that I bolded certain sections of the copied text to emphasize. They were not bolded on the web page. Hope that makes sense.
Luchnia is offline Find More Posts by Luchnia
Old 09-17-2019, 11:58 AM
Find More Posts by MarksHangar
Trader Rating: 4
I'm just "Miss Behavin"
United States, GA, Savannah
Joined May 2014
582 Posts
MarksHangar is offline Find More Posts by MarksHangar
Old 09-17-2019, 06:12 PM
Joined Jul 2012
109 Posts
True Mccoy RCGF Stinger engines have serial numbers. 40T SE you can go to their website to www.rcgfservice.com and confirm you have authentic RCGF and NOT some poorly made knock off clone.
Old 09-17-2019, 06:28 PM
Find More Posts by Festivus
Trader Rating: 7
I sponser JR
United States, TX
Joined Jul 2017
1,808 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
I have best way to settle this. Both companies or all 17 people claiming to build engines should just pick a new name and start over. RCGF, VVRCRCGF, RCGFXYZABC have all been sullied by this. Start over with new, definitely not similar names and go from there. It will not take long to establish a good reputation. I wish everyone involved the best of luck.
Festivus is offline Find More Posts by Festivus
Old 09-17-2019, 06:46 PM
Joined Jul 2012
109 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Festivus View Post
I have best way to settle this. Both companies or all 17 people claiming to build engines should just pick a new name and start over. RCGF, VVRCRCGF, RCGFXYZABC have all been sullied by this. Start over with new, definitely not similar names and go from there. It will not take long to establish a good reputation. I wish everyone involved the best of luck.
Festivus, With all due respect RCGF the true McCoy does have a good reputation 12 plus years, they are rightfully defending their trade mark and their reputation. Just because someone comes along claiming otherwise is absurd. Nothing to settle case closed.
Old 09-17-2019, 06:59 PM
Find More Posts by Justwantafly
Trader Rating: 2
Joined Jan 2018
241 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
ibcinyourc and denney47 my choice has been made I will never again buy engines (I have two VVRC and two PTE’s from ibcinyourc) are anything else from these two CRYBABIES .
Justwantafly is offline Find More Posts by Justwantafly
Old 09-17-2019, 07:02 PM
Joined Jul 2012
109 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justwantafly View Post
ibcinyourc and denney47 my choice has been made I will never again buy engines (I have two VVRC and two PTE’s from ibcinyourc) are anything else from these two CRYBABIES .
Wow! Thanks for sharing
Old 09-17-2019, 08:00 PM
Find More Posts by MarksHangar
I'm just "Miss Behavin"
United States, GA, Savannah
Joined May 2014
582 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justwantafly View Post
... street fight, street fight...

Oh, you might want to use the word or in place of the word are next time... lol
MarksHangar is offline Find More Posts by MarksHangar
Old 09-18-2019, 10:56 AM
Find More Posts by why_fly_high
Trader Rating: 0
100% EDGE Builder
United States, OK, Edmond
Joined Jan 2006
1,477 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Festivus View Post
I was waiting for something much more exciting based on your opening sentence. I was expecting you to go cage match.
why_fly_high is offline Find More Posts by why_fly_high

Quick Reply