Old 09-13-2016, 11:58 AM
Find More Posts by crosswind
Never hover on an empty tank
United States, CA, Galt
Joined Nov 2009
611 Posts
Discussion
POS Colin Kaepernick

Here is a man who gets paid a ridiculous amount of money to sit on a bench because he sucks as a quarterback, who was adopted by a white family, and thinks he has the right to spit in the face of every veteran or the families of veterans who lost their sons or daughters fighting for the right for this POS to sit on a bench and get paid a ridiculous amount of money. If I could take over this country he would definitely re-think his asinine decision to take a knee during the national anthem I guarantee it. Fed up, had enough of these morons.
crosswind is offline Find More Posts by crosswind
Quick reply to this message
Old 09-19-2016, 06:59 PM
Find More Posts by mizm75
Fly Delta jets
United States, FL, St Petersburg
Joined Aug 2012
345 Posts
Well "crosswind", let me divulge another perspective. I grew up in a military family. Mother, Father, Aunts and uncles whom of which served a country, without question, that wouldn't today so much as urinate on them if they were on fire in a desert. I myself served as an aviator in the United States Air Force. I've done deplorable things for this country to ensure that the Kaepernicks and all other Americans can express what the Constitution gives them the right to do. I cannot for the life of me rationalize why someone would, for lack of a better word, "chastise" an American citizen for exercising a right afforded him by the very principles that this country was founded on. I find it curious that everyone is complaining about what he is doing but not the why. It's truly sad that when something doesn't affect your household then it's deemed evil. "Crosswind" I'll tell you what, that way of thinking will not help matters one bit. Until you walk through the path of destruction that your country gave you the ok to leave then please stop with the empty rhetoric.
mizm75 is offline Find More Posts by mizm75
Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply