Old 04-22-2018, 05:36 AM
Find More Posts by Languid Virago
Chix fly too.
Joined Jul 2011
1,076 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithrandir View Post
Wow... coming up on 10 years!!!
My brother has still yet to finish his, he bought it just as they came out too. I am waiting until he gets fed up looking at it and gives it to me.

Patient is a virtue, so they say.
Languid Virago is offline Find More Posts by Languid Virago
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 04-22-2018, 07:55 AM
Find More Posts by pkchapman
Because, it's not heavy enough
Shady Cove Or
Joined Sep 2009
847 Posts
The Vanquish is one of the best products out there. Extreme Flight does a good job in managing the supply and keeping the price at a reasonable level for the beginner Pattern pilot. I know when I started Pattern I was very grateful for the fact that when I crashed one I could have another in the mail the following Monday. I learned a lot by flying several Vanquishes. It should be around for another ten years.
pkchapman is offline Find More Posts by pkchapman
Old 04-23-2018, 10:00 AM
Find More Posts by N233W
I Feel the Light and the Heat
NorCal, East Bay
Joined Feb 2009
453 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkchapman View Post
The Vanquish is one of the best products out there. Extreme Flight does a good job in managing the supply and keeping the price at a reasonable level for the beginner Pattern pilot. I know when I started Pattern I was very grateful for the fact that when I crashed one I could have another in the mail the following Monday. I learned a lot by flying several Vanquishes. It should be around for another ten years.
Yes, hats off to Extreme Flight for leading the charge. And I like your comment about crashing while you're learning and replacing (hard lessons, but still at it!) - I'm on my 3rd Osiris.
N233W is offline Find More Posts by N233W
Old 04-23-2018, 12:26 PM
Find More Posts by Vapor Trails
Suspended Account
United States, GA, Atlanta
Joined Dec 2008
2,322 Posts
I have always had a thing for the Vanquish and it appears to have always received rave reviews.

...that said, with all EF's advances in production and design, I sorta keep expecting to hear of a re-release incorporating the newest construction techniques.

I'm betting Chris has something up his sleeve for the near future
Vapor Trails is offline Find More Posts by Vapor Trails

Quick Reply