logo
Old 02-03-2008, 01:34 PM
Find More Posts by ULTIMATE1
Canada, BC, Courtenay
Joined Sep 2006
1,980 Posts
Robin Hill Products Building Jig

http://www.robinhillrcproducts.com/products.html

A Better Way to Build! Product Type:Workshop ToolManufacturer:Robin Hill RC Products Product:Magnetic Jig SetConstruction:Made of Durable PlasticConstruction:High Quality Magnets, and SAE HardwareConstruction:CNC Machined for AccuracyStreet Price:225 USD Shipped within Canada/Lower 48 U.S. StatesWebsite:Go Now!Phone Orders: A new way to build. No more pins, or sore fingers. Great for building all sizes of planes. Magnets have a high holding power so the stay where they are put. Versatile design allows pressure clamping, band clamping, and 90 degree alignment. The set can be expanded by purchasing additional jigs in the sizes you use most. Custom jigs can be made to meet specific needs. Go to our website now, and change the way you build!

Robin Hill RC Products

ULTIMATE1 is offline Find More Posts by ULTIMATE1
Last edited by ULTIMATE1; 02-03-2008 at 01:39 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 02-04-2008, 10:41 PM
Find More Posts by thewrap
I had it, but then I lost it.
Highland Village Texas
Joined Feb 2006
1,883 Posts
Re: Robin Hill Products Building Jig

Those are pretty interesting. I wish I had those about 8 months ago. But my wing came out okay. Top Flite Corsair wing first real kit with only less than 3/16 on an inch difference between sides so I'd say that's pretty close. But that would have come in handy.
thewrap is offline Find More Posts by thewrap
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply